The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Ganes striking is such a treat to watch. The way he time splits with his jab off any stance, man. Only but problem with him is how he pulls his head back in a straight line. Francis would take that man's soul if he doesn't learn to pull back off center.

But being only 9 pro fights in and seeing where he is right now is so damn impressive. Let that man fight Stipe first before the title shot.

I’m good. We act like there’s not a whole lot of other options.

I see you active in the B Ball thread.

Obviously the week after we have the trilogy yawn.

Why? Good will says to do it in the Pacific. New Zealand if possible.

I don’t understand why UFC hasn’t done a card in Russia or Africa yet. Or a major card in China.

He won the title 3 months ago hahahahaha Dana is a weirdo but if he wants to pay out more for these interim champs I’m for it

"This comes as a complete shock," Ngannou's agent Marquel Martin told ESPN. "To make an interim title so soon, if you look at the history of this division, it comes as a surprise.

"Francis is just now returning to the states to begin training, and he just won the title three months ago. We're unsure of what the reasoning is behind this, but we hope to get clarity soon and figure out something with the UFC soon. At the end of the day, they're in control of these decisions."

should of just waited and had Francis fight in September. I guess they were desperate for that Houston card.

Back
Top Bottom