The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah a lot of the OG Brazilian fighters say he's the most talented fighter from there right now. Only thing with him is his age for BW. If he were to make a legit run it'd have to be soon.

Harrison should legitimately murder her

Pettis has been training a lot at a new boxing gym seems like he wants to do work with his hands. He complained about how slippery the vinyl is with the pfl said he can’t really kick

:frown:

Two losses in PFL. These other leagues have hungry wolves, less regulated looking to make their names on UFC cast offs.

Good for Shahbazyan.
Did Kayla H win? I’m not going to try to search through that five hour+ recording on ESPN+. They really need to at least break out the marquee fights.

I watched it just now. At some point, it becomes boring for the fans to see her dispose cans. Two years ago, there was at least the “threat” of Sarah Kaufman. She was too small for 155 but at least there was a veteran test for Kayla.

Hopefully, she jumps ship to Bellator or UFC after this season.

Yeah, not enough output in the 3rd. Seemed like he gassed after almost knocking dude out cold in the 2nd.

Fili also had a career performance turn no contest cause an eye poke smh. Feel bad for him. He was really pouring it on Pineda with some Tekken videogame combos.

Yeah, not enough output in the 3rd. Seemed like he gassed after almost knocking dude out cold in the 2nd.

Fili also had a career performance turn no contest cause an eye poke smh. Feel bad for him. He was really pouring it on Pineda with some Tekken videogame combos.
Damb, thanks for the details. Pineda did really well against Cub in the first round before getting finished. Looks like he may be going through a down period...

Damb, thanks for the details. Pineda did really well against Cub in the first round before getting finished. Looks like he may be going through a down period...
Yeah Pineda was arguably winning that 1st round til he got knocked down towards the end vs cub.

This fight is worth the rewatch tho. Fili looked real good. Also put that man down with a shot straight to the liver :sick:

Yeah Pineda was arguably winning that 1st round til he got knocked down towards the end vs cub.

This fight is worth the rewatch tho. Fili looked real good. Also put that man down with a shot straight to the liver :sick:

HOLYyyyyyyy.... Fili was styling on that man

If Gane can stave off Blaydes wrestling I'd say he's got a good shot at beating Stipe and Jon Jones. I think Gane could beat Lewis

Confident he can hang with Francis? idk about that..... but Gane separated himself from the rest of the pack imo. He's elite

Back
Top Bottom