The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

anderson silva had one of the greatest runs in ufc history and it had nothing to do with fighting guys in the top 5 at 205

no idea why guys are so concerned with fighting the best at the next weight class, guess theyre just trying to follow that conor route and finding themselves with the wrong opponents

Well I mean he already beat 2 of them.

styles makes fights, gotta feed izzy new bodies before we start doing the rematch game.

why complain? Till and izzy is a good fight...who cares about all the logistics

respect to izzy for calling out all the top guys, izzy will never be known for ducking fights.
Not really complaining, more so calling a spade a spade. Why are you settling

till won’t deserve a title shot even if he beats Vettori

till has been the most overrated and overhyped Fighter in quite some time

Yeah I agree, he got fast tracked way too early...

the way other fighters talk about him in a such high regard is a compliment to him as a fighter though...I think he’s a tough fight for anyone at 70-85.

kinda like perry, win or loose it’s usually a banger.

Just off the faceoff I'm hyped. Leon has too many tools and should have his way with him but Belal doesn't strike me as the "laying down" type. He is coming for war. Looks like we have a fight on our hands.

C'mon man, Izzy ain't timing his fights. He's taking them as they come. Next contender after next contender. I do agree tho that Rob definitely deserves the next shot even without a Costa fight. But to be fair, Eugene did also say that he thinks Till would be next cause the fresh matchup but Rob is definitely #2 if Till loses.

Honestly, I don't see Till getting pass Vettori. He's just too one dimensional. A very fundamental striker but doesn't have exceptional speed or power for the weight class.

This wasn't post yet?

Great matchmaking. Tony needs a step back from the elite/top of the division and Baneil gets the top name he deserves. We'll see where they both are at in their careers.

C'mon man, Izzy ain't timing his fights. He's taking them as they come. Next contender after next contender. I do agree tho that Rob definitely deserves the next shot even without a Costa fight. But to be fair, Eugene did also say that he thinks Till would be next cause the fresh matchup but Rob is definitely #2 if Till loses.

Honestly, I don't see Till getting pass Vettori. He's just too one dimensional. A very fundamental striker but doesn't have exceptional speed or power for the weight class.
He ain’t ducking I’m just saying the constant calling for till makes no sense. You can say that and acknowledge he still takes on all comers

Why call out Romero? He was coming off loses.

Why didn’t he move up to LHW when JBJ was champ?

Till is 1-1 at MW right now. Whitaker is legitimately the top contender. And if Vettori wins...then what?

I get fresh matchups but sometimes you’re going to have...look at Usman. And ugh Aljo intentionally.

Hopefully that Ferguson fight is on a PPV then there's more hilarious comments on Embedded episodes to look forward to. :lol:

He ain’t ducking I’m just saying the constant calling for till makes no sense. You can say that and acknowledge he still takes on all comers
My only guess is probably just a fun kickboxing match he always wanted and maybe at O2 arena.

Why call out Romero? He was coming off loses.

Why didn’t he move up to LHW when JBJ was champ?

Till is 1-1 at MW right now. Whitaker is legitimately the top contender. And if Vettori wins...then what?

I get fresh matchups but sometimes you’re going to have...look at Usman. And ugh Aljo intentionally.
Izzy called out Costa right after he KO Rob. Romero was only cause Costa got hurt and anyone under him wouldn't make sense.

And he pretty much admitted he wasn't ready for bones at that point.

I'm sure Izzy's next opponent will be either Rob or Marvin. Really don't see Till beating Vettori/Whitaker/Costa. He's more in the Brunson/Cannonier/Gastellum tier.

Till's definitely overrated but this is one of the greatest entrances in UFC history. Had the entire arena in the palm of his hands.

All this action on Leon betting wise and almost all but a handful of analysts taking him got me
If holland beats brunson I’d rather see him fight izzy than till
Been thinking about that fight for a few days now.
IMO, Till beating KG/Vettori and a close L to Rob would mean more than Holland's win streak. Holland has a good win streak going but the competition wasn't anywhere near contender level. That win against Stewart should've been a draw at best. all that would be assuming they just pass Rob over :lol:

While the fights set up at MW are fire, a Rob/Paulo matchup has a chance of the winner still getting passed by. Would've been a lot better in terms of moving the division if they had Whitaker/Holland and Costa/Brunson.

Another knee to a downed opponent that was losing... Anders out of his mind for that.

He probably could've just punched him a couple times and the fight would've been over :lol:

One of the more boneheaded things I've seen in the octagon.

man kickboxers might be finished in the UFC. if the opponent knows exactly where u dont wanna be... tough sledding

Wonderboy gotta restore the faith

Back
Top Bottom