The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

All this action on Leon betting wise and almost all but a handful of analysts taking him got me

Been thinking about that fight for a few days now.
IMO, Till beating KG/Vettori and a close L to Rob would mean more than Holland's win streak. Holland has a good win streak going but the competition wasn't anywhere near contender level. That win against Stewart should've been a draw at best. all that would be assuming they just pass Rob over :lol:

While the fights set up at MW are fire, a Rob/Paulo matchup has a chance of the winner still getting passed by. Would've been a lot better in terms of moving the division if they had Whitaker/Holland and Costa/Brunson.
Eh, honestly I don't buy it. Vetorri would be a very great win, his best win of his career probably. He didn't look all that great against Gastelum and Wonderboy probably beat him and Till missed weight. I'm not giving that man credit for a loss over Holland's wins

If Holland beats a resurgent Brunson, plus Souza and Buckley and a lowkey nice win over Hernandez. That's better than Till's case

Swear Till gets way too much credit for what he's actually accomplished lol

Damn, never seen a fighter crying off an eye poke

Herb warned Leon about the extended hand before it happened smh

Terrible ending

Damn, never seen a fighter crying off an eye poke

Herb warned Leon about the extended hand before it happened smh

Terrible ending
Don’t think the screams were all for the pain.

Think it was more frustration than anything. Biggest fight of his career so far and a big opportunity with the spotlight of a main event, all that hard work to end like that.

Don’t think the screams were all for the pain.

Think it was more frustration than anything. Biggest fight of his career so far and a big opportunity with the spotlight of a main event, all that hard work to end like that.
I think he was crying in fear of losing his eye sight imo. Scary to not be able to see I'd imagine

Back
Top Bottom