The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Man listen ....

DC is the champ by virtue of ..... ?

That LHW belt is as legit as that WWE belt.

That HW belt is as legit as that time Ruiz was the boxing champ.

I'm certain Jones can go to HW and do exactly what Roy Jones did to Ruiz.

So again, he was the champ by virtue of dudes getting suspended and a weak HW fighter.

Yeah yeah argue all you want, but I'm not buying dude being the greatest. I hate DC but gave him props for beating the HW champ. However, dude is always running his mouth and actually has made it personal against Jones. Is like that dude that has gotten beat up, cant do **** about it, so he runs his mouth for attention and discredit Jones.

He's also a ******* hypocrite.. how are you going to bash Jones and be a ***** and relinquish your belt in opposition of Jones come back but yet you're all about fighting Lesnar. What happen if you lose? Blame it on Roids?

Lastly, that fight with Rumble was ********, dude literally quit. Cant and will not **** with Jones again.

Jones is the real LHW champ and is you want to call an interim champ a legit champ, so beat it.

But legit champ, how so sway?

Where did I say that though?

Exactly.

I don’t use silly terms like “true champ”.

When history is written, will his name not be on the list of LHW champions though?

If you want to eat up Jones’ rhetoric on what a “champ” is, by all means.

I can think clearly for myself though.
Any dumb *** can read a book, a true historian will clearly see how **** went down. Not only because Jones will go down (so far) as the greatest LHW champ with zero loses but because they will see DC never beat him for that belt.

So like you said, life is a little more complex.

the LHW division is slim picking. Do you guys want to watch Jones fight Smith? I don't really care for it.

DC's BA needs to man up and fight Jones again. But I think he cares about legacy way too much. And by coming up with excuses, which is what they are to me, about not fighting JJ, he kind of protects it to some, but not to me.

F DC.

Any dumb *** can read a book

Not really :lol:

In my first response, I clearly said if you want to put an asterisk next to DC, fine. I don’t.

Problem is you can do the same for Jones.

So there is no “right” answer here. No matter how much you like or dislike one fighter more than the other.

And I’m trying to make a clear distinction between “fact” and “opinion”.

DC was only ever LHW champ by default IMO.

I would really like Jon Jones to fight for the HW belt and steal DC double champ shine.

Jon Jones still an idiot tho

great performer but he's going to be in the class of clemens, a-rod, bonds, lance, ben johnson, gatlin, east german swimmers, and the list goes on.
still GOAT inside an octagon but with a dark cloud over his head.

in the end, it pays to cheat cause there really isn't any repercussions. your accomplishments inside the ring, on the field, etc will never be taken away even with an *

And jones is a cheater and will forever be labeled a cheater.
I dont know man ....

Roger Clemens one of the greatest pitcher.
Barry Bonds one of the greatest baseball player.

The fact they dope didnt change the fact they were great before it.

I'm 100% certain that a lot of dudes that you heard as great, in any sport have done something consider cheating.

BTW, there are a bunch of legal supplements that give athletes an unfair advantage to people that dont take them. Whether they are energy boosters, blood oxygen enhancers, testosterone, etc.

I dont know man ....

I'm 100% certain that a lot of dudes that you heard as great, in any sport have done something consider cheating.

BTW, there are a bunch of legal supplements that give athletes an unfair advantage to people that dont take them. Whether they are energy boosters, blood oxygen enhancers, testosterone, etc.
Roids destoryed their legacy. Are you serious :lol:

I dont know man ....

They did it for money and ego in exchange for messing up their reputation. Millions are nice and I guess their inflated numbers.

I’ll never really understand all the DC hate.

While Jones was failing tests Cormier was beating every top contender. Including Rumble, who Jones never fought cause he couldn’t lay off the coke.

Y’all in here defending Jones’ honor and ****, relax.

I still think he’s one of the greatest talents of all time, and I don’t dislike the guy, but he ****** up, period.

Part of being the champ is keeping the belt and not getting stripped because you’re out snorting blow, crashing into pregnant ladies, and failing tests because of 7/11 **** pills and “tainted supplements”. He earned his suspensions (and apparently agreed to snitch on some folks to lessen the last one). He lost the belt, period. DC was the champ.

I’m not crying for Jones or putting an asterisk next to DC’s run.

no ones hating on dc

its a common opinion for people to think that someone becoming champ by not defeating the actual champ when the actual champ would gladly defend if they could - isnt the real champ

dom was always the champ in my eyes even if he didnt have the belt, same with jones

notice how i said defend, khabib was always champ :tongue:

I hate DC (*shrugs). Always have and always will. But i'm a Jones stan, so its a healthy hate. A "rival" hate.

But this pretty much sums it up for me: "its a common opinion for people to think that someone becoming champ by not defeating the actual champ when the actual champ would gladly defend if they could - isnt the real champ"

But it doesn’t matter at all if the “champ” would “gladly defend” when the reason he can’t defend is that he has roids pumping through his system. I’m quite sure he’d love to defend roided up but that’s actually considered illegal at this point in time :lol:

And I might be the biggest Dom fan in here but I never looked at TJ and Barao as not being the “true champ” because Dom was out. I’d like to see some actual quotes because I don’t remember a single person in here talking about TJ wasn’t the real champ while Dom was out.

Cormier is the only defending champ I’ve seen in here getting bashed as a fake champ. And to be fair, unlike Cruz or TJ, he has two L’s to the suspended champ, I get that. But the man couldn’t stay clean and he lost his title. DC was the champ. And he ran through the division in Jones’ absence. Not much more to it to me.

Flu going through the house like Conor went through Aldo ... Didn't even get to see the card ...

Seems like Gus was never in it ... Give me the NT summary ...

But it doesn’t matter at all if the “champ” would “gladly defend” when the reason he can’t defend is that he has roids pumping through his system. I’m quite sure he’d love to defend roided up but that’s actually considered illegal at this point in time :lol:

And I might be the biggest Dom fan in here but I never looked at TJ and Barao as not being the “true champ” because Dom was out. I’d like to see some actual quotes because I don’t remember a single person in here talking about TJ wasn’t the real champ while Dom was out.

Cormier is the only defending champ I’ve seen in here getting bashed as a fake champ. And to be fair, unlike Cruz or TJ, he has two L’s to the suspended champ, I get that. But the man couldn’t stay clean and he lost his title. DC was the champ. And he ran through the division in Jones’ absence. Not much more to it to me.
The Dom thing is a bit different because he missed 3 consecutive years of competition

I hate it had to be DC that is forced to be the target of a lot of excessive venom. He's the last guy to deserve to be put into that position

:lol:

tainted supplement bruh, no one's roided up :tongue::lol:

Back
Top Bottom