The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You're delusional.... how can that be a fact when the answer varies depending who you ask? LoL I think you need a crash course on what facts means.

No need to argue ....

Barry bond = cheating. LoL

Funny PED wasnt an issue when McGuire was breaking records. Let a black man break a record and all hell breaks loose.

FOH .....

In regards Jones, he tested positive for what the 1st fight?

I'm good though ....

Question. When did bonds fail a drug test while playing? When was he convicted of taking PED?

Where's his conviction for "lying" when he said no to taking PED? Those are facts ....
You’re moving the goal posts again my dude. Look how far you’ve gone to defend jones. Your questions don’t even warrant answering. Google that **** or simply critically think for a second... or don’t and continue to play dumb to the highest degree. Either way FOH

Can already tell you’re willing play dumb longer than I’m willing to take you being annoying so I’ll just hit the block and chill, FOH

Last edited:
Hit the block button.

You mad cause Jones is that dude that beat the champ*. LoL and the champ* champ* cant never be that champ he always has dream off because he cant beat the champ.

Jones was a wild boy .. he was young rich and the best LHW Champion. He was the 1st MMA fighter with a Nike WW sponsorship. Dude was doing coke. He tested positive for an our of competition drug screening .. not even after the Cormier fight.

Yet everyone want to cling on the he is a cheater. Again whether he cheated or not, is not what I'm arguing. Obviously dude was way to skill for everyone even prior ... and he proved it
I let you go back into your imaginary world that these athletes are synonymous to cheaters and that's a fact. Or go back to school and learn what's a fact.

Last edited:
Nunes would be the biggest ufc star ever if she was hot
Zo.gif

I admit I follow the hell out of Megan Anderson. Not saying she's hot but i dig her for some reason. Long *** legs, nice tight rump, she cool as hell to me. Made $1200 on her last night. She can choke me out

Hit the block button.

You mad cause Jones is that dude that beat the champ*. LoL and the champ* champ* cant never be that champ he always has dream off because he cant beat the champ.

Are we going to pretend he didn’t beat Stipe now too?

:lol:

Megan Anderson is on my long list of fighters I wanna smash. In order:

Paige
Waterson
Holly
Cub Swanson
Joanna
Shevchenko
Rockhold
Meagan

Dude snuck Cub and Luke in there :lol: PAUSE

Somewhat related

I’d let Arianny and Brittney d’arce choke me

Megan Anderson is on my long list of fighters I wanna smash. In order:

Paige
Waterson
Holly
Cub Swanson
Joanna
Shevchenko
Rockhold
Meagan
No Alan Jouban? Dude is pretty handsome. Sat about 10 feet from him last night and I had to keep my wife from seeing him. His girl was whack though. Was surprised. Asian girl too. But washed up

I can't mess with Shevchenko. I can't get the image of her dancing out of my head. And she;s too European for me.

There were probably a good 15 women fighters where i sat last night and its amazing how many of them try to look like thots. Carla Esparza was looking like the biggest snack last night. Tight yoga pants bottoms. Tatiana Suarez was looking cute as hell. Bethe Coreia was scary looking.

One chick i know i couldnt get up for: Roxanne Moddaferi. Aint no way i could do it.

Forgot about Mackenzie Dern. She's at the top of the list with Megan Anderson for me.

Aye bruh, I'm not saying I'm ayo or anything. But if Rockholds meat was in front of me, I'm not gonna let it just hang there.

Dern I would be dope because I know she'd be down to hit up my favorite buffet spot after we smash.

Julianna pena could DEF get it

Not normally my type (given that I post in the Big Girls thread) but something Tecia Torres little spinner *** always did something for me.

none of the ringside chicks ever impressed me.. they all seem to lack ASSets.

suprised no one mention ostovich..

Cyborg could get it but I draw the line at Bethe. At least Cyborg went down swinging. The way Bethe got finished by Holly is downright embarrassing.

Aye bruh, I def forgot Ortega. Hispanic with blue eyes? Jesus :pimp:

Cyborg could get it but I draw the line at Bethe. At least Cyborg went down swinging. The way Bethe got finished by Holly is downright embarrassing.

Aye bruh, I def forgot Ortega. Hispanic with blue eyes? Jesus :pimp:
Why am I so curious to know how you look?????

LoL

Picturing a skinny Emo Asian boy ... 100% believe I'm way off. LoL

Back
Top Bottom