The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Why am I so curious to know how you look?????

LoL

Picturing a skinny Emo Asian boy ... 100% believe I'm way off. LoL
I've been told I look like a Tiger Woods, Manti Teo, and Werdum

But a skinny emo asian boy is me circa 2007

But I'm gonna keep it buck with y'all. I'm ugly as ****. Hence why id go both ways for these fighters

I can see Fabricio and Manti looking similar, but far from Tiger.

Although Tiger has that mouth that screams to be stuffed ... maybe that's why???? LoL

What the least amount of money you'd take to sleep with Cyborg tho?
If I wouldnt sleep with her for free I'm def not taking money to sleep with her.
Y7NhDUB.jpg

sKvjX76.jpg

Anyone going to try and watch the Rizin card tonight? The Caldwell-Horiguchi scrap should be good. Also the Mayweather bout isn't included on FITE in North America... smh so I may try finding a live feed somewhere online.

Anyone going to try and watch the Rizin card tonight? The Caldwell-Horiguchi scrap should be good. Also the Mayweather bout isn't included on FITE in North America... smh so I may try finding a live feed somewhere online.
i'll be tuned in, it starts in about 2 hours. found a source airing the the japanese feed with floyd/tenshin so i'm set.

Mendes will be missed and kind of a shame to see him retire before fighting at least a couple more times. He missed lots of time for the suspension.

Watching my first Rizin event and weird to see the squared ring for mma for first time since pride days. It's been good so far though.

Back
Top Bottom