The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

F2495FB9-D8BD-4A78-9B80-80BB37307B29.jpeg

3A3ABD94-66BF-4E1C-B8A0-3F40D1F2FEC0.jpeg

E186730B-92B7-4FCE-9112-4846C7A0A7F9.jpeg

DC don't want none. He's gonna pretend he's over it but he knows he cant beat JJ. DC need to go be fatter and be a family man and coach high school wrestling.

A bunch of you guys mentioned Nunes’s size and power, but I was more impressed with her hand speed and accuracy. Pinpoint with the overhand rights and variety of left hooks.

Cyborg went out on her shield. Showed a chin, but utilized no head movement or stand-up defense, even when hurt and stunned. Never clinched or circled away on her bike.

Alex Gus never looked comfortable with the range tonight. Nothing like the first fight where his boxing worked wonders. From memory, gave him R1 and probably R3.

Gus didn’t throw enough volume. Jones used his reach more and distance in the rematch. That inside leg kick was killing Gus’s movement. Had him walking gingerly.

Nunes accuracy was unreal tonight. Not sure she threw a punch that didn’t land to cyborgs head.
she made them ****s count. I just watched in on tv and wow, even more impressive.

Damn Cyborg was so reckless. She threw the whole game plan out the window :rofl:

Alex Gus never looked comfortable with the range tonight. Nothing like the first fight where his boxing worked wonders. From memory, gave him R1 and probably R3.

Gus didn’t throw enough volume. Jones used his reach more and distance in the rematch. That inside leg kick was killing Gus’s movement. Had him walking gingerly.
Gus could barely walk back to the locker room.

was at the forum. it seem it was a pro cyber fan base b4 the fight & by the end of fight it was nunez cheer.

i look forward to the jones cormier rematch in 2020

jones better enjoy the night, that piss is coming back smoking

still the GOAT*, #teamnonewingestion :pimp:

Last edited:
Amanda got man mechanics :smh:

Broad shoulders, long arms and just throwing fast balls at these *****es.

That win was stunning. Hands down one of the best sequences of bombs I’ve ever seen.

And Bones gonna Bones...

All the drama aside dude is an artist. The top control was excellent and how he forced the pass to mount with the half Nelson... Beautiful.

Genius skill and hard work it does not make a difference. He hasn’t been close to being beat.
DC needs to take this fight at HW and Jon is willing no question. HW is where it’s at for Jon he not making 185

Besides Valentina bae, Nunes has been stopping people with those accurate missile punches.

Just read that greg hardy is getting a co-main event spot. :stoneface:

With people at espn being vocally mad about reuben foster getting signed and the kareem hunt situation, I wonder if any hosts will talk about it.

Props to Amanda but cyriod was not even a moving target and to those who say cyroid didn’t follow the game plan I’ll have to assume you’ve never watched her fight. That’s loterally what she does all the time. She moves forward only. She looked gassed since yesterday. Testing clean was the only fight she wanted to win

Bones speaking facts though. Dc begging for a fight with juiced lesnar makes him look bad when he cries about Jones using roids

“Me going to heavyweight would be making it extremely personal,” Jones said. “For me, I have no problem with DC. I have a problem when he comes out, ‘See, I told you guys he’s a cheater. I told you he’s a cheater.’ I have no real problem DC. I’m not gonna go to heavyweight and try to take everything from him and destroy his legacy and all that stuff. Is it possible I could do that? It is possible. But I’m fine having mine and he can have his. DC needs to admit to the people that he was never the light heavyweight champion. Or face me at light heavyweight and shut me up.”

That’s not speaking facts at all. The fact is DC WAS the LHW champ.

By beating guys the like one Jones beat last night. And a guy in Rumble that Jones was supposed to fight in a title fight as well.

If you want to put an asterisk next to it, fine. I don’t.

Ultimately you can do the same for Jones’ LHW reign as well if so inclined. I don’t.

Both guys looking ridiculous out here right now.

Dc was lhw champ as much as a guy like khabib was lw champ when he fought iaquinta

He was champ without jones in the picture. If jones never came back maybe I’d look at it different

Back
Top Bottom