The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Where did I say that though?

Exactly.

I don’t use silly terms like “true champ”.

When history is written, will his name not be on the list of LHW champions though?

If you want to eat up Jones’ rhetoric on what a “champ” is, by all means.

I can think clearly for myself though.

I think DC earned the right to be called the LHW simply because he ran through that division

This coming from a Jones stan. Doesn't change get the fact that DC is still Jones *****

I tend to hold DC in very high regard. If I'm putting JBJ as my #1 all time, DC is #2.

“Exactly”

Clearly

Can you not read? Where does that say “true champ”?

As I clearly stated, when history is written, his name will be on the list of LHW champions.

What you quoted is simply a reflection of that.

That is the actual fact. Not an option followed by the word “FACTS”.

I think DC earned the right to be called the LHW simply because he ran through that division

This coming from a Jones stan. Doesn't change get the fact that DC is still Jones *****

I tend to hold DC in very high regard. If I'm putting JBJ as my #1 all time, DC is #2.
I hold dc in a crazy high regard as well. I think his resume competes with almost any other fighter ever

He can def be considered champ while Jon was away

Jones was dishonorably discharged due to cheating. Him being the legitimate champ is in question forever. May be harsh but he put himself in that situation.

He didnt take a break so let’s not act like that’s anywhere near what happened

Last edited:
Has there ever been a retroactive change to NC fight before?
I don't think so. And most likely won't happen. But logically makes sense. He popped for the same metabolite in fight in which he did for this fight.

I don't see Nevada setting that precendent though

How come DC makes such a fuss about Jon Jones steroid use but never says **** when talking about fighting Brock?

Is it cause he thinks he can beat Brock but knows Jones owns his soul?
Said dis last week

Back
Top Bottom