The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Why does he bringing up DC? His drug testing cost him big dollars when he was positive. That’s what the reality is

DvpDYVjX4AAUyUy.jpg

DvpF4mOW0AAkeid.jpg

"The fight still has to happen". I'm not trying to see DC against a cheater for a 3rd time.

I don’t want them to fight in the octagon. Street fight or nothing. DC gonna place coke and white women on the ground as distractions then hit him with a truck.

I think Jon Jones could beat DC at LHW and HW

I dunno if he can pee clean tho

he wouldn't need to pee clean. if dc really wanted that fight, dana, novitzky, usada will stay out of the way. same with lesnar fight
so what fights are scheduled for 2019? wasnt 233 ppd? this year's ppv were pretty bad

Re-watching the Nunes - cyborg fight. Nunes with no fear, stood in the pocket and hit cyborg with bomb after bomb.

anthony smith and jones talking a lil slick to each other on the post fight show :lol:

does jones have any intentions going to hw. he'll have speed and striking against those big guys, but i'm not sure how long his chin will last if he took some hw punches. would his wrestling be effective at hw?

does jones have any intentions going to hw. he'll have speed and striking against those big guys, but i'm not sure how long he will last if he took some hw punches. would his wrestling be effective at hw?
I always wonder this. But then I think about how crazy he would be at something like 235-240 lbs. Good grief

does jones have any intentions going to hw. he'll have speed and striking against those big guys, but i'm not sure how long his chin will last if he took some hw punches. would his wrestling be effective at hw?
Thing is he would only take two fights at hw.. dc and money grab with Brock. So I can Deff see him going up

In his mind he can take all of DCs belts

Thing is he would only take two fights at hw.. dc and money grab with Brock. So I can Deff see him going up

In his mind he can take all of DCs belts

i remember an old interview they asked him about stipe, and he didnt want that fight at that time. who does stipe fight next?

I always wonder this. But then I think about how crazy he would be at something like 235-240 lbs. Good grief

he doesnt have that one punch knockout power, but i'd be interested to see if he could eat a big shot from some of those big hosses

DC will make the cut and come back for him at LHW

Back
Top Bottom