The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

tenor.gif

diaz isnt going to want to fight those guys unless he gets a hefty bump in pay
those other guys ya mentioned will give nate big problems

Have Nate slap the **** out of Conor’s boy Artem and it could perfectly set up the trilogy fight.

paulie got some CRAZY eyes like damn everytime he talk about conor that ***** eyes light up like a christmas tree.

and he talking like if he was in that same neck crank he wouldn't tap out either. like cmon bruh..

Woodley and Dustin both hurt :smh

Why ppl so high on ferg? He got caught fairly easy by a “washed” Pettis. I don’t see how you can watch that fight and only come away impressed by tony. Thought Pettis looked good as well and really enjoyed that fight, especially the risks both fighters were willing to take.

Why ppl so high on ferg? He got caught fairly easy by a “washed” Pettis. I don’t see how you can watch that fight and only come away impressed by tony. Thought Pettis looked good as well and really enjoyed that fight, especially the risks both fighters were willing to take.
I tend to agree with you except that I don't believe Pettis looked all that great either and the while the fight had blood, I didn't enjoy it as much as it seems like everyone else did

They both looked off. Pettis looked a bit long in the tooth, a bit slow, plodding and not too crisp. Tony looked like he had ring rust and coming off a major knee injury

Difference is I have a lot of faith that Tony can get back to at least 80-90% of his old self which is still a top 3-4 LW in the world

Tony has a lot of fights where he gets banged up but its hard to doubt him when he always finds a way to come out with a W

It is super impressive to go on a winning streak like he has in the UFC

Dude speaking straight fax

Well at least during the first half of the video, then near the end he demonstrates some of the worst RNC technique I have ever seen in my life :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom