The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

nahhh no way conor khabib rematch, after the dust settles everyone gonna realize its HIGHLY likely we see the same exact fight, just like ALL of khabib fights....

conors drawing power took a hit saturday, not just because he lost but his performance was less than stellar, def looked rusty. There were opportunities in that 3rd round he didn't capitalize on, he never found his range even with khabib standing RIGHT in front of him.....and getting DROPPED by that overhand right must have been disappointing...

remember how pettis looked invincible until he ran into RDA.....I dont think conor sticks around long enough for that to happen to him.

Pettis is just fighting for checks at this point he's lost to all the top guys at 55 and the top dog at 45....At this point I think the last decent fight pettis got is Aldo....and even then aldo prolly still runs through him

Ferg on another level man, 11 fight win streak...never been finished, dood came back 6 months from a MCL tear clean off the bone and finished pettis. Not only the physical but like alot of doods were saying, the mental aspect of that injury.....just trusting that knee and having confidence to absorb some kicks and throw kicks....he bets the house on himself everytime.....that man is obsessive almost kobe like with the craft.

Ferg and Khabib is the fight, this will be what the 4th or 5th time they have tried? Its destined to happen, and when we talking about khabib, he's not really going to draw like the top dawgs so talking buys/drawing is irrelevant, this will be his biggest draw ever and it was because he fought conor.

And that LEWIS vs DC fight already tainted man, BB already said he aint ready for no title shot...but yall go ahead and throw him in there anyways?

Brock must have popped from USADA and they scrambling to find DC a fight, not sure why Stipe not getting the nod???

Really throwing DC a bone with this lewis fight, i mean he wins he gains nothing....lewis is damn near an amatuer.

Dom Reyes tho :nthat: that boy niceeee he very sharp/fluid on the feet he kinda remind me of Rockhold but maybe a little more violent....def going to be following this cat

Big win for waterson too, she looked great

really good card, lived up to the hype

DC vs Lewis once again proves how much of a joke UFC matchmaking is nowadays. Pure stupidity and greed, and a general disregard for the fighters.

And if Lewis gets anything less than like 750k to show, smfh.

Dana about to pull a vince mcmahon and script that fight. have DC take him to the ground and submit him without any blows
both fighters going to be in on the fix

conor is suspended so i think he's out... then again BB is supposed to be suspended and he's in the main. :lol: i know nate bout to make this **** difficult for dana though.

Back
Top Bottom