The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

didn't jones and DC say they didn't want to fight one another and moved on.
easy money for both DC and lewis

I thought they had said they wanted to fight again but not at heavyweight

i thought DC wanted to fight him on his terms at HW but didn't really care if he got the fight or not. he could easily cash out with brock and stipe to close out his fight career
jones was talking about how DC needed the third fight more than him and he wasn't focused on it. not sure how many big fights jones can get with the lack of star power at the LHW division. would he want to fight a guy like stipe?

For Lewis to turn around and do another camp on such short notice is crazy. He took a beating those three rounds prior to the Hail Mary. He also seemed to have a bad eye and his continuing back issues.

And I’m sure I heard DC say last week, he had a broken hand. :/

Kudos to Conor for selling 2+ million buys. He single handedly sold that card. And the reason Khabib wilded out for is the same reason he was paid two mill.

SMH...

Uncle Dana.

Should’ve made Nate/Dustin the main or at least finalized Joanna/Valentina. Dude is ridiculously stubborn...

Black Beast is in no shape for a 5 round fight on 3 week’s notice BUT with that type of power, there’s always a chance he lands one. DC doing Dana a favor could potentially screw himself over hard. Let’s say by some chance, he loses. Gone is the Brock fight, he’s already getting stripped at LHW. Would’ve stuck to my guns and held out on this one.

3 weeks? They trying to have that guy collapse in the octagon.

it is freaking wild. It wasn't like he KO'd some dude in the first round easily in his last fight either, he was in a 3 round slugfest.

Keep in mind this was the medical suspension he was given post fight
  • Derrick Lewis: Suspended until 11/06, no contact until 10/28 due to tough fight\
but **** it :lol: :smh:

3 weeks? They trying to have that guy collapse in the octagon.
dude might train 30 minutes a day for DC since he's coming off a fight... he was only training an hour daily for volkov with a full camp :rofl:
i was looking forward to lewis being on the joe rogan podcast...
i'm sure he'll show up but joe's doing sober october this month so we were gonna have to wait a minute anyway.

Kevin lee setting the table for his shot at khabib

“Dealing with the Russians they’re so butthurt they’re so emotional they’re so sensitive. They’re a bunch of weak minded individuals, I don’t like to be around them.”

Guess he’s calling out iaquinta first

Kevin lee setting the table for his shot at khabib

“Dealing with the Russians they’re so butthurt they’re so emotional they’re so sensitive. They’re a bunch of weak minded individuals, I don’t like to be around them.”
he been hating on khabib for a min... dumbass said conor was gonna knock him dead easily. :lol:

21_CF3_FAC_8416_4_BA6_93_F2_611_E3_E099_E17.jpg

Yeah Dana sound reallll upset.

Swore on his daughters life he didnt care about the buyrate anymore :rofl:

Kevin trying to catch the wrong fish. Khabib is a brick wall, he's not going to give him a response.

Shoot a few tweets and promos at Conor and that beef will start within a hour.

Reactions: OTG
would love to see that. let conor work his way back by fighting some contenders at LW that ain't rematches for ****s sake... like he should've done in the first place.

Im sure we see Connor contend. I see him being put in matches where he's most likely seen to come out as the victor. If he were to face Khabib again and lose, that's Ronda Rousy all over again and Dana dont want that at all

I don’t get the Kevin Lee dislike. I understand he’s cringe worthy at times, BUT dude is legitimately good...and seemingly improving each time out. Think we tend to forget, he’s ONLY 26...sky is the limit for that kid.

Been calling out Khabib for over a year now. Isn’t like he’s trying to goat him into some big money fight...Khabib hasn’t been known as a draw, no?

Back
Top Bottom