The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

him walking around with a fake belt while anderson was the champ was pretty funny. Also when he called him out in a post-fight interview and said he absolutely sucked while anderson was sitting next to charles barkley.

Bad move for Colby to run with this whole MAGA thing especially if he wants to fight in MSG. He'll get things thrown at him all week (especially if he comes out in a MAGA hat).

His man Trumpito hasn't had any sort of rally in NYC because he knows that's not his crowd.

It’ll be interesting to see if Dana makes any statement on woodley

He left the fight without doing the presser and he hasn’t said anything since

I hope Dana is forced to give woodley the main event at msg too, which will always be one of the UFC’s glamour events. Maybe he’ll actually be forced to promote woodley

Has there been any word Holloway/Ortega? I thought they rebooked it for MSG but guess not... haven’t found anything on them either

Never really watched Dana White Looking for A Fight but I do know Din Thomas is on it. I wonder how much longer he will be? I understand him and Dana might be friends but I how much longer can he be cool with Dana while he treats his boy T-Wood like trash.

Dana’s treatment of Woodley is appalling but Woodley also let me down by not shooting his shot with that post fight interview. My man just came off a phenomenal win and called out no one. He wants these big fights but doesn’t always pull his weight when it comes to building them. I say this but not to detract from the bs that Dana has been on

Has there been any word Holloway/Ortega? I thought they rebooked it for MSG but guess not... haven’t found anything on them either
Sounds like that bout is all but official for 231. For 230 TWood-Colby makes the most sense but I have heard rumors of Jon Jones returning which sounds unlikely and hard to believe they'd risk booking him for a main event that soon even if he's somehow cleared.

Never really watched Dana White Looking for A Fight but I do know Din Thomas is on it. I wonder how much longer he will be? I understand him and Dana might be friends but I how much longer can he be cool with Dana while he treats his boy T-Wood like trash.
Din Thomas was on with luke Thomas yesterday and made all sorts of excuses as to why Dana didn’t stay at the press conference

Dana’s treatment of Woodley is appalling but Woodley also let me down by not shooting his shot with that post fight interview. My man just came off a phenomenal win and called out no one. He wants these big fights but doesn’t always pull his weight when it comes to building them. I say this but not to detract from the bs that Dana has been on
Didn't he use to call out people but never really got them like GSP and Diaz?

Woodley literally said he ain’t calling out nobody cause he never gets the response he’s looking for when he does. Fans boo him, UFC trashes him, Dana doesn’t promote him. If I were him wouldn’t do a damn thing either
This. Checks are the same if you do allllll the promoting or none of it. Partially why u see Connor falling wayyyy back on that nonsense. Once your at the top its jus added work

Conor setting all the terms for the khabib fight

He’s done zero promotion :rofl:

Ain’t mad at Conor’s power play, it makes me wonder if this prevents them from getting 2 million buys

Welp, first press conference for conor khabib next Thursday at radio city music hall in New York

It’s closed to the public, media only

since the press conference is in new york do we get the main event announcement for msg as well?

Welp, first press conference for conor khabib next Thursday at radio city music hall in New York

It’s closed to the public, media only
Wonder how much they'll beef up security lol. I remember when Lennox Lewis and Tyson fought they literally had security guards standing in a line at the center of the ring lol.

Was pretty neutral on this but khabib went and pulled that lowlife **** on homeless people so hoping Conor knocks him senseless

Woodley won’t call out anyone because he got trashed hard after he won his title and called out Nick Diaz, etc (everyone except for guys in his division).

Between the racial accusations and the lackluster fights, his stock was low. The way he finished Till was a start. The buildup to the Colby fight will also be good for his image/reputation. I fear the fight will be a turd since they’re both grapplers. Hopefully they keep it standup.

And Chanel’s shtick was Superstar Billy Graham. Dude straight plagiarized it and other wrestling promos.

Colby sounds lame. I don’t understand how he sounds like a dweeb and pissing off Werdum, Tyron, etc. He’s literally a hot taker. He’s mocking Faux News and the new far-right...

Conor setting all the terms for the khabib fight

He’s done zero promotion :rofl:

Ain’t mad at Conor’s power play, it makes me wonder if this prevents them from getting 2 million buys

Yeah a 100 mill in the bank will change your outlook on press world tours for sure :lol:

I like the approach though. He seems to be taking this fight very seriously.

I don’t think it needs much promotion at this point. Both dudes have HUGE followings and the fight will sell itself...

I’m pretty sure most casuals know this fight is going down

Yeah Conor really doesn’t need to do promoting at this point. Jones vs Gus rumored to headline. I think I’m gonna have to make the drive down. Adesanya + GOAT jones = can’t miss

Back
Top Bottom