The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Colby started this act about 18months ago... Guy was a choir boy before and thought he would try his hand as the heel... He isn't half what he claims to be but is looking like a dolt for a lifetime, few years of fame... His choice

he flies under the radar so much because it’s mma. baseball, football, basketball players tweet something insensitive and the media is all over them for a few days.

Yup I'd say Werdum never fights in the UFC again and could go to Bellator or Rizin after his suspension is up.

its obvious Colby is being coached by chael

he's capitalizing on the MAGA/racist wave exactly how Trump did to win office.

There are certain veins in society we can tap that hit nerves with a lot of people on both sides. Colby is tapping that nerve with his hammer, and it worked.....
it got him a title shot from being a relatively unknown very quickly.

A perfect example of this are the "Acts" WWE guys put on, like the "Terrorist" bit or the "Dirty Mexican" bit, "ALL AMERICAN" etc

Its a route most doods wouldn't touch with a stick, but he went there and best believe uncle chael coached him along.

Its quite a gamble man, as soon as he looses he's pretty much through with perception wise.

It's weird that when he first entered the UFC and revealed that he was roommates with Jon Jones, he didn't have anything negative to say about him.

^ im pretty sure if they bump into each other jon gonna beat his *** lol

Dawg i have had dirty roommates before, the story about jon forcing colby to wash all the dirty dishes is tooo real :rofl:

It's one thing to play the "All-American" type persona but dude is definitely making no bones about what he thinks about black men, specifically successful black athletes in the NFL

Usually I'm more lenient than anything on these "acts" that can be offensive but this one, nah can't really play along with it. Today's climate is too volatile and fragile to use as your character. Dividing Americans on this police brutality issue is off limits imo, he can do the whole "Nerd Bash" thing or the "I have threesome's all day".. ok that's fine.. but dude really advocating for violence against those who kneel, I mean why go there unless you're really racist like that

^ im pretty sure if they bump into each other jon gonna beat his *** lol

Dawg i have had dirty roommates before, the story about jon forcing colby to wash all the dirty dishes is tooo real :rofl:
I find it weird that all of a sudden Colby is slandering him and telling unflattering stories about his past. I also have a hard time believing Jon Jones when he said he hasn't seen him in 10+ years?

It's one thing to play the "All-American" type persona but dude is definitely making no bones about what he thinks about black men, specifically successful black athletes in the NFL

Usually I'm more lenient than anything on these "acts" that can be offensive but this one, nah can't really play along with it. Today's climate is too volatile and fragile to use as your character. Dividing Americans on this police brutality issue is off limits imo, he can do the whole "Nerd Bash" thing or the "I have threesome's all day".. ok that's fine.. but dude really advocating for violence against those who kneel, I mean why go there unless you're really racist like that
This. You gottta dude in office openly saying Mexicans are rapists, ms13 members and all illegal, saying white supremacists are good People. This is not the time to leverage that kinda controversy. **** him. Legit hope he gets a career ending injury.

This. You gottta dude in office openly saying Mexicans are rapists, ms13 members and all illegal, saying white supremacists are good People. This is not the time to leverage that kinda controversy. **** him. Legit hope he gets a career ending injury.
Yeah, I'm honestly unbothered by Colby's instigating things with Jon Jones, Bisping and most of his takes. But this MAGA thing, the degree he's taking it, very sad

I mean its on you to let his act get to you or effect you. Colby dont have no effect on me, I dont care either way. HE could be the most racist mf'er ever or the coolest cat....it doesn't affect MY life.

Also, he is in the ENTERTAINMENT business, he's just a preforming act like rick ross or tom cruise.

Yall cant be letting entertainers russle yalls jimmies like that, thats how they make a living. Dudes is up there shucking and jiving for the paycheck.

I mean its on you to let his act get to you or effect you. Colby dont have no effect on me, I dont care either way. HE could be the most racist mf'er ever or the coolest cat....it doesn't affect MY life.

Also, he is in the ENTERTAINMENT business, he's just a preforming act like rick ross or tom cruise.

Yall cant be letting entertainers russle yalls jimmies like that, thats how they make a living. Dudes is up there shucking and jiving for the paycheck.
Do you man, I don't let the MAGA slide

It’s not about you, or I, or anyone in this thread. It’s about the people who always had that racial undertone to them who are now unafraid fo voice their dumb racist ideas cause of Trump. They see an athlete like Colby talking that MAGA stuff and they become motivated to spew the same **** with more aggression and openly. You really think racist dummies sit there and dissect Colby’s doing it for entertainment? Yeah, maybe closet racists will always be racists but at least they were closeted. There doesn’t need to be another person in a position to be a role model for these goons to come out. Again, not about people in this forum.

And the hypocrisy of these goons to tell black NFL players to separate politics and sports while cheering for Colby’s hor**** at the same time. You can already picture half the crowd rooting like mad for Colby while minorities and POC boo him. That **** get some hostile real quick cause everyone knows it boils down to race at that point. The clowning Jones stuff is all fun and games. This isn’t

Last edited:
Dudes used to say similar things about chael now he's beloved amongst MMA heads and can almost do no wrong.

People just too sensitive nowadays....

The world is the most connected its ever been yet ppl who watch the news and read the newspaper the only thing they wanna talk about is trump and maga.

Playing doods like a violin.

sonnen actually made me laugh though. The american gangster nickname and the crap he used to talk to anderson and nog.

I never liked chael tbh I always thought his trash talk was madd cheesy with the ali bars n trying to rhyme his lines like a pimp n what not, he was just so stiff with it, no charisma he was just trying to deliver his lines as crisp as possible without stumbling over them....mans got NO FLAVOR, neither does colby.

Back
Top Bottom