The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You shouldn’t have led with Stipe fam.

He gets less love than all the brothers combined :lol:

Or you could be Mark Hunt trying to sue the UFC.

Dana loves the needle movers. Bork, Honda, Conor, the “new” Nate, the “new” Nick, GSP.

Nico mentioned the whole head dress thing. Is Dana racist? Maybe. Exploitive. Most Definitely. DJ not wanting to fight TJ. JBJ not having a blank title defense. Stipe fighting for peanuts. People forget Rory walked away from the UFC. He knew what was up.

Till just so corny to me. Tries so hard to be some viking gladiator "I'm a killer savage" type. If you're going to call yourself the best fighter on the planet you better back it up. Dana must still be wiping away his tears after his new young talent lost. The ****er needs to stop giving these huge fights to such young fighters..

Dana is just like Vince, he only cares about the money. He pushes white, blond, blue-eyed fighters because that's what he thinks will bring in more money. If someone makes a star of themselves i.e Mcnuggets, JBJ, Andy, etc then he'll roll with it.

Dana is just like Vince, he only cares about the money. He pushes white, blond, blue-eyed fighters because that's what he thinks will bring in more money. If someone makes a star of themselves i.e Mcnuggets, JBJ, Andy, etc then he'll roll with it.
If that were the case then he'd push Wonderboy and Northcut more but he doesn't really. I think its a money thing a lot more than a race thing. I get that he's a businessman so making money fights and treating guys that make you money differently is expected. I just don't like how he treats champions that aren't draws like they're bums. Like I said earlier for breaking the HW title defense record Stipe got little respect before and after the DC fight. He said if Stipe won he would have fought Brock which I doubt but even if it were true he wouldn't have been happy about it. Probably would have had the same expression on his face as he did after Woodley won.

Snoop is an embarrassment.

He did the same **** with Conor/Mayweather fight.

If you’re in a position of influence in the black community, as a grown man you have to do better than this in 2018.

Hopefully he runs into Till one day and catches the hands.

Snoop is an embarrassment.

He did the same **** with Conor/Mayweather fight.

If you’re in a position of influence in the black community, as a grown man you have to do better than this in 2018.

Hopefully he runs into Till one day and catches the hands.

Why does he have to “do better?” Just because he’s a celebrity?

Why does he have to “do better?” Just because he’s a celebrity?

Nah if you’re a human being you have to do better than that period. Being a middle aged celebrity who people respect just makes it worse.

I get you came up as a street dude but at some point you gotta grow up. I don’t see Dre or Hov making moves like this.

Acting like that on social media is on the level of burning your Nike **** cause of the Kaep ads.

Snoop did the same thing in the money may/mystic mac fight.. And he was working for ufc at the time

Dude has mental issues for real

Snoop did the same thing in the money may/mystic mac fight.. And he was working for ufc at the time

Dude has mental issues for real
if there's one thing i hate its 'fans' turning a simple scrap into some race war or politics **** :smh:

Dana tried to align themselves with snoop for obvious reasons

It’s too bad snoop is a bandwagon fan in every sport and knows nothing about mma. Not a good partnership at all

not at all... i think snoop was a lil under the influence and got till/colby cheese mixed all the way up :lol:

I thought it was because it was as simple as him being happy a black fighter beating up a white fighter.

In the super bowl thread for falcons vs pats, we were celebrating when it looked like the falcons were gonna win. People were posting eff trump and posting pics of slaves beating up their masters.

In the super bowl thread for falcons vs pats, we were celebrating when it looked like the falcons were gonna win. People were posting eff trump and posting pics of slaves beating up their masters.
Kraft, Brady and Bilichick are Trump supporters. That is why people were posting that. It was because they were on record supporting a racist that is why dudes acted like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom