The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

My server at BWW said that Conor would KO woodley and I just gave him the :stoneface: . Woodley would KO Conor and Conor may not wake up again.

Very happy till didn’t get the belt. He absolutely did not deserve a title fight after not making weight in his previous fight

Colby was the rightful challenger

Now if woodley wants to skip Colby I wouldn’t mind but the heat there is good

My server at BWW said that Conor would KO woodley and I just gave him the :stoneface: . Woodley would KO Conor and Conor may not wake up again.

conor hits like a heavyweight. throw in the fact that he has excellent timing and precision and i could see him sleeping woodley

so you just contradicted yourself in the same post... ok :lol:

people really take offense to calling someone boring. acting like i killed ya dog or something. you can be high IQ and boring, they aren't exclusive.

and wrong on the last one but ok have at it :lol: that applies to casuals, but i'm not one...
What? I wasn't even addressing it at you. Woodley being boring is a pretty well known narrative, one which I stated I never got and disagree with.
Get out your feelings, I didn't even see your post when I typed that

What? I wasn't even addressing it at you. Woodley being boring is a pretty well known narrative, one which I stated I never got and disagree with.
Get out your feelings, I didn't even see your post when I typed that
how am i supposed to know? i quoted you so i just thought you were replying to me :lol:

How is Woodley not a superstar? Man defended his belt 4 times, but because he isn't a clown he doesn't get his respect.

woodley even said it himself, till is charasmatic and created hype for himself with that post-fight interview where he was yelling and ranting. woodley never had one of those moments. Doesn’t help that the company and scumbag dana are aways bashing him.

DmoD3WWVAAEAN1f.jpg

cot damb. made his hair stand up :lol:

conor hits like a heavyweight. throw in the fact that he has excellent timing and precision and i could see him sleeping woodley

How does he hit like a heavyweight? They measured his punching power against the heavyweights? If so then Nate should move up to that division since his chin can take it. Woodley must hit like a super heavyweight then.

conor hits like a heavyweight :lol: get all the way thee **** outta here with that... can't believe grown *** men still lapping up his ********. :smh:

These under promoted cards always deliver. I missed the first 3 fights, but Zabit, Jessica, and Tyron (and Aljo) delivered.
I feel like TWood gets no respect. They created an interim title fight when hadn't even been out a year, AND he was the underdog.
Hope he gets the proper respect and push from the UFC.

Just saw Andrade put Karolina bae to sleep. Tough to see thar happen to Karolina. Let’s see if suarez can avoid those bombs from Andrade.

Woodley don’t get respect from Dana because he low key racist. He’s trying everything for Woodley to lose. Pay that man and get him a big money fight. He’s arguably one of the most complete fighters In UFC history.

As for that Connor vs Tyrone talk needs to stop. They’d call it a hate crime after Woodley finishes Connor.

Back
Top Bottom