The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

dana biggest nightmare :lol:
you know damn well he got in dan's ear before the fight

he should call out a big name. **** colby :lol:

cause he's boring as ****. high IQ fighter though.

dominant performance. looked like a true champion tonight
Boring?

That's what everyone call people that use their heads and IQ to win. IE Mayweather. LoL

Dude just demolish Till, I dont even know who the **** Till is and why he was the favorite is beyond me.

Is he too small for 185? I think he’s only 5’9. Would like to see his striking against Whittaker.

Damn, Woodley whipped that ***. I've been critical of the dude before but he looked good tonight man, great fight.

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Woodley with a superfight at 185lbs since GSP clearly doesn't want that work

woodley needed to act a fool on the post interview and call dudes out. that's what the ufc has become :lol:

Brother Woodley :pimp: :pimp:

I've been saying his since he became champ, I sincerely don't see anyone beating him. He's a terrible matchup for all people. Big, strong and explosive. Great wrestling with knockout power and great TDD. He's very well rounded

The black belt was dope too :pimp:

Woodley never been boring. The first fight against Wonderboy he fought smart as hell and hurt him bad. The rematch was boring but it was on Wonderboy as much as it was Woodley. Wonderboy and Maia just happen to have strengths that can make fights extremely stagnant.

The same people who think Woodley's a boring fighter are the same ones who yells out "Stomp him in the ******* head!"

How is Woodley not a superstar? Man defended his belt 4 times, but because he isn't a clown he doesn't get his respect.

Woodley never been boring. The first fight against Wonderboy he fought smart as hell and hurt him bad. The rematch was boring but it was on Wonderboy as much as it was Woodley. Wonderboy and Maia just happen to have strengths that can make fights extremely stagnant.

The same people who think Woodley's a boring fighter are the same ones who yells out "Stomp him in the ****ing head!"
so you just contradicted yourself in the same post... ok :lol:

people really take offense to calling someone boring. acting like i killed ya dog or something. you can be high IQ and boring, they aren't exclusive.

and wrong on the last one but ok have at it :lol: that applies to casuals, but i'm not one...

Back
Top Bottom