The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I know people tend to say we live in a PC age but she was right where the dolly hit. And she clearly has unresolved personal issues.

When I listen to Ariel’s show (no matter the name), you just realize some of these fighters have some tough or tragic backgrounds. One female fighter disclosed she was raped. It was tough to hear it. There was another that discussed his drug problem. They’re real people with real problems.

I see MMA reporters getting riled up because Dana hasn't started marketing Conor vs Khabib

I give no ****s about that, soon as they enter the same room the fight immediately is in jeopardy. The chance for their parties to throw down is like 70/30

Wouldn't care if they didn't have a single presser until fight night

Dana letting Conor do whatever he wants promotionally, smart man

Yeah, you’re a hard corps fan.

The promotion is simply atrocious. It doesn’t seem like they want to top their highest revenue generating year. Have to promote to be able to grab the attention of a fickle audience.

The Dallas card has zero hype.

Yeah, you’re a hard corps fan.

The promotion is simply atrocious. It doesn’t seem like they want to top their highest revenue generating year. Have to promote to be able to grab the attention of a fickle audience.

The Dallas card has zero hype.
Well yes, I am not debating how good or bad the promotion has been

I'd argue the audience is anything but fickle on Conor vs Khabib, hardcore or not. They could not do a single presser and still sell over 1 and a half million PPVs

The same MMA reporters complaining about the lack of promotion will be the same ones criticizing if the fight is cancelled because of a brawl at a presser

I thought I read that the UFC/WME behind the scenes was angry with Conor because he was refusing to do press for the fight

Not mad at him tho, they're desperate and he's the star. If I'm him I'm not breaking my camp for ****. All my focus is on smokin this dude and getting that next (possibly GSP) superfight

However even as a fan that's gonna watch regardless I'm not gonna lie, would be nice to get a little more back and forth in the leadup

im telling yall

conor v diaz 3 was the real money fight

this **** has the potential to become a snooze fest disaster

doubt it... bet them boys come out gunning :lol:

Last edited:
I thought I read that the UFC/WME behind the scenes was angry with Conor because he was refusing to do press for the fight

Not mad at him tho, they're desperate and he's the star. If I'm him I'm not breaking my camp for ****. All my focus is on smokin this dude and getting that next (possibly GSP) superfight

However even as a fan that's gonna watch regardless I'm not gonna lie, would be nice to get a little more back and forth in the leadup

IF Conor wins, I dont see him fighting again unless its a super fight with GSP. The only fights that matter to Conor are money fights.

My bae Nicco transported to the hospital this morning, hope she's okay

If the UFC had the ability to choose any title fight to lose this year, I'm pretty sure this would be it :lol:

MMA is such a mess.

Following the year+ in which Connor fought Aldo, Nate 2X, and Eddie. Ronda fought twice. Bork made an appearance. DC/Rumble. DC/Gustafson. Stipe getting crowned.

You’d think Bellator and UFC would capitalize especially with Boxing making a resurgence and the Mayweather/McGregor Fight.

Vince. They literally could parlay via promotion and high profile match making a bounce back from the last year.

You have the return of Brock, Nate and Nick Diaz and Connor. You also have a woman super fight. All you have to do is PROMOTE them.

If Tyrone wins, the Colby fight can be promoted heavy. Tyrone is probably the second best WW of all time. Colby a brash up and comer. Almost Trump like.

Then you have the return of the Spider, JBJ, GSP. Even Baby J.

Seriously. They need a new promoter.

Back
Top Bottom