The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yea I really think Woodley's speed will be a problem for Till. Also the fact that Till has really only faced one high level WW in Wonderboy has me doubting he'll be ready for Twood and all the tools he has.

Bj is my favorite fighter of all time. No other fighter is as exciting for me than prime BJ. Dude licking Matt Hughes blood of his gloves, then licking his face afterwards for more

Ryan hall is a fine fight for him, they'll just go to the ground and I can see Bj GnPing him

I think bj kissed hughes on the lips after their first fight.

But those are outliers. They clearly lured them for their name values. The Bellator recruitment model isn’t feasible when it’s a whole gaggle of geese flying over.

Sage wouldn’t be bad in Bellator. The WW division isn’t shallow there though. He’d get washed in the WW tournament. But in the end, Uncle Dana and WME will pay the cost to retain an alluring, marketable young up and comer.

But those are outliers. They clearly lured them for their name values. The Bellator recruitment model isn’t feasible when it’s a whole gaggle of geese flying over.

Sage wouldn’t be bad in Bellator. The WW division isn’t shallow there though. He’d get washed in the WW tournament. But in the end, Uncle Dana and WME will pay the cost to retain an alluring, marketable young up and comer.
Hmmmm. Is he worth it though? Does sage draw? I know thats a different question than will he ever draw but dude is pretty middle of the road. PVZ status... without the look they might not be in the org

I had no idea there were sisters. I thought something was off when I mistook one for the other. I thought they just got their face rearranged from fighting or plastic surgery.

Valentina moves and strikes so much different from the majority of women... I love watching her fight.

scum bag Dana being a scum bag

Na you can’t wear your sponsors but we need you to mock your entire culture

A war painted nicco and a title challenger coming off a fight where he missed weight

Great company

Meanwhile, I think they wouldn’t let another fighter wear a turban because it’s against the uniform rules and not made by garbage reebok.

I’m sure that traditional hat khabib always wears isn’t made by reebok.

upload_2018-9-6_16-56-11.jpeg

Karolina bae. Is Rose injured? I was confused when I saw andrade was booked to fight Karolina. Thought andrade was the obvious to get the next title fight after destroying gadelha.

Savage.

That bus attack was pretty jacked up. I’m not going to criticize how someone responds to a traumatic experience.

Back
Top Bottom