The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Is it free?

No?

Again, UFC228 looks terrible.

I dont believe Woodly has a main event fanbase and for the casual viewers, well, they probably have no idea to who the rest of these fighters are.
Yeah, that's my point lol. Even for a free card it would be considered just "decent"

I could see it. I jus think its kore likely Magny manages the distance, gets him into the later rds n outworks him standing up and on the ground. Neil only really loses to legit title contenders

I feel you, definitely possible. But if people are supposed to take this Diaz comeback seriously then that's a guy that he should probably beat. I think he can pressure him and wear him down but it all depends on how washed he is.

He could beat any of those guys, I just wouldn't favor him (outside of Maia who seems washed). Diaz has been out of the sport for over 3 years, when he returns it will be 4 years

Robbie hasn't looked "good" in a few years, Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011 and hasn't looked "good" in 7+ years

I think again it comes down to realistic opponents, those names, I'd be surprised if he came back and fought any of those names with the exception of Robbie

I don't really see how Wonderboy would be such a worse matchup than any of those other names, all things considered

Fair, I might not favor him in any of those either just because of the layoff. I'm down for the Robbie fight tho, can really see where he's at based on that. But if Nick can't even beat one of those guys listed then putting him in money fights is just weak.

And as far as Wonderboy, it's gonna be Diaz vs Condit part 2. Nick needs a come forward striker to make a fun scrap, he's too slow to keep up with Wonderboy and he's gonna be getting potshotted from a distance all night.

tbh, Condit fought a very weird fight that night. It was "smart" and clever game planning by Jackson, but it was very odd. I think Wonderboy would not be on his bike as much as Condit was, I believe there would be much more combat and flurries. As crazy as it sounds for Nick to come off a long layoff and go right in with Wonderboy, I don't put anything past Dana

Them other names make more sense for sure, but this aint how Dana operates

I just checked and saw that Wonderboy actually made his UFC debut on the Diaz vs Condit card, random :lol:

btw, the Conor Khabib card is actually good. It's almost unbelievable how good they made the card, I'm shocked it turned out the way it did. Of course now there's gonna be injuries

If Cowboy beats Perry he should fight Nick.

Both have decent name power and would be a good test to see where Nick is at.

Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 8.40.48 AM.png

Intrigued. Hall doesn't have the stand up acumen that Penn does, but on the ground it could be fireworks.

Is ryan hall the one who butt scoots most of of his fights and fans boo the hell out of him? :sick: :sick:

penn is beyond washed but I guess he has a good chance against that guy.

For the love of God BJ, just retire. Youre a legend, you have nothing left to give the sport. You have already cemented your legacy and help build the UFC to what it is today. Im a little disgusted and confused by setting up Penn for another bout.

For the love of God BJ, just retire. Youre a legend, you have nothing left to give the sport. You have already cemented your legacy and help build the UFC to what it is today. Im a little disgusted and confused by setting up Penn for another bout.
I used to loveeeee BJ. Still have several BJ RVCA shirts but my guu steady embarassing himself. Its hard to even remember him being THAT DUDE anymore

Yea, as a BJ fan, one thing I realized is that if he doesn't win 100% of the fight, he'll lose. He needs to be in control the entire time or bully his opponent.

When he went on that run against Pulver, Stevenson, Sherk, Florian, and Sanchez he didn't lose a single round.

Internet not catch Mike Perry use the N word yet?

Not really mad about it but he said it so naturally that I almost didn't catch it. Then I had to double check that he's white.

Edit: Never mind. I guess I'm just late to the party. :lol:

Last edited:
perry is a certified moron.. i hope cowboy beats the **** outta his mediocre *** :lol:

Internet not catch Mike Perry use the N word yet?

Not really mad about it but he said it so naturally that I almost didn't catch it. Then I had to double check that he's white.

Edit: Never mind. I guess I'm just late to the party. :lol:

I heard woodley gave him a pass because perry grew up in the hood around black people or whatever.

mma doesn’t seem to care about that stuff, other examples being the irish fella and colby.

Feel like Perry is one of those white guys who grew up around black folk. He just doesn’t understand that some black people don’t tolerate that word from anyone other than us. But he said he’s ready to scrap.

So...I’m interested in seeing if Till makes weight.

I feel lik Tyrone has the edge skill wise. But Till is a good striker so he could land that blow.

“So I go to the BMF ranch – this would be the second time we sparred,” Mike Perry said (transcript via MMAjunkie). “We didn’t even spar, because he’s so easy for me to punch in the face that I didn’t punch him in the face like that. I was throwing jabs, and I was able to just touch him with the end of my glove, and I was like, man, I’m not going to open up on him here in his house on his ranch with all his people around.”

Mike Perry gonna be on Ariel's show tomorrow. Gonna be much more Cowboy slander

The rest of Team Jackson members have been silent on the issue. Waiting for others to give their take on everything

I used to loveeeee BJ. Still have several BJ RVCA shirts but my guu steady embarassing himself. Its hard to even remember him being THAT DUDE anymore
Bj is my favorite fighter of all time. No other fighter is as exciting for me than prime BJ. Dude licking Matt Hughes blood of his gloves, then licking his face afterwards for more

Ryan hall is a fine fight for him, they'll just go to the ground and I can see Bj GnPing him

I am torn on this Woodley-Till fight. For me, I believe it is a flip of the coin and either one could win.

I really rootin for Nicco, but she is going up against a beast.

I am mad that Yair pulled out of that automatic loss. Other than that not a card I am really looking forward to. Really would have been better if it was Woodley - Covington in the heart of Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom