The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I think that might be the deal you get after winning the tournament.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/new-champ...th-pocket-six-figure-paydays-at-tuf-26-finale

Montano, who earned her shot at the inaugural 125-pound women’s title by winning “The Ultimate Fighter” season 26 tournament, took home $150,000 for her performance with a unanimous decision victory against Modafferi.

Montano earned $100,000 in salary, plus an additional $50,000 for her part in the Fight of the Night.

Decent hustle to get on the worst possible card and fight your heart out. You land the bonus easily on those weak cards.

Nicco got what she had coming. Her post about Ariel pretty much confirmed that dealing with her must be like talking to an unruly child.

I wonder when they will cut her completely.

Diego was on the mma road show and I was surprised at how he didn’t seem to be suffering from cte

Still hope he and cowboy can meet up, there’s some real heat there. Sanchez is super close to the wrestling coach that cowboy trashed

AromaticFrigidDrake-max-1mb.gif

The reaction from DC and Rogan was hilarious. They didn't say anything for 30 seconds. Just kept going "maaaaaan" "oh maaaaaaan." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom