The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

may the hungriest lion win!

Max seem to be the more complete fighter and favorite, but ortega has impressed me almost every single time he fought...big t-city fan! Not mad either way

I think DC grinds stipe out and gets it done, only way I see stipe winning is KO/TKO....DC going to try and drown him

didnt even realize the stipe and dc fight was this weekend. thought it was in september or some time in the fall :lol:

I got max and Stipe. I get that DC has fought at HW before but I think the size difference will be very apparent come fight night. Hoping I'm wrong but I think Stipe finishes him

As far as the two title fights go...

Can I root for everyone? I want em’ all to win :lol:

Guess if I have to...DC & T-City.

Has Stipe ever been held down by a legit wrestler? This appears to be his first time having to deal with someone like DC, if Stipe can't put him away by say round 3 I see it going DC's way.

Have people forgot that Stipe was knocking dudes out before he got in there with Francis??? He is on a tear and is so much bigger than DC... If he touches DC its going to be over... Should be fun to see DC grapple with Stipe.

We also remember stipe gets knocked down also. he got cracked by overeem and ngannou. For years we’ve heard dc is better than cain, now we can see if he can get that HW belt. dc is old as dirt but he won’t have to cut weight for this fight.

Stipe hasn’t fought someone like DC but there really isn’t anyone else like Cormier.

It’s looking like it’s going to be a grind of a fight but Stipes got the endurance. He’s also got a huge reach advantage and in his prime.

As much as I love and respect DC I give the edge to Stipe, DC is creeping up on retirement and Stipe is a better fighter than any of the HWs Cormier faced in the past.

Stipes got a very high fight IQ and people constantly doubt the guy.

I’m thinking this may be the last time we see DC in the octagon.

Haven’t checked the lines until now, didn’t even realize Stipe is a 2.5 to 1 favorite. Lot of money pouring in on Miocic.

Lot of money coming in for Ngannou as well. Just watched the embedded and he looks much leaner, I’m sure cardio and endurance and have been two of the biggest points to cover in training.

SON. This dude Stipe gets new toys before every fight. My man hunting for treasure with a damn metal detector in the latest Embedded :rofl:

Max out with a concussion.

Legit thought he was high during the embedded videos. Now it all makes sense

I don't blame him or his team. Fighting with a concussion would have been very bad.

Unfortunately, that's the third straight fight he pulled out of...

Legit or not, Max gets knocked down a few notches for this **** ... He never shows up to fight ... Sorry, but you cant say you defend any where, any time, but back out of 3 straight fights ... McGregor the GOAT

i hate mma... this nut *** **** happens on the regular :lol:

Back
Top Bottom