The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

“It’s the obvious fight, as his coach and as a fan,” Kavanagh said. “As a fan of MMA, it’s the fight I want to see as well. I would almost bet anything — almost bet anything — that fight happens before the end of the year.”

He wasn't really scrapping. Just around the scrap. He did look to Stockton slap a man tho. Haha

God I love the Diaz bros.

Dc says he will weigh 235 in the cage and right now he’s at 245 and get up to 250’s when he’s not fighting

He said he fought at 248 against big foot

He’s adamant about fighting 2 more times then retiring in March

I feel like every weekend the Diaz bros or Ali Abdelaziz get into a scuffle at a small promotion fight lmao.

Contender series tonight, dont know if anyone here watches but last weeks event was awesome.

You have to be an idiot to get into it with the Diaz Bros. They are so nice and welcoming when you see them in Vegas.

You have to be an idiot to get into it with the Diaz Bros. They are so nice and welcoming when you see them in Vegas.

Yup.

Saw Nick outside my building one time and dude asked if I had any weed on me, :lol:

Yea I saw 50 sitting ringside with Coker on one of the recent events and they said something was brewing. Lol at 50 owning and selling the "get the strap" phrase.

Glad to see Hendricks retire, his run will never be forgotten though.

Beating Fitch,Koscheck,Kampmann,Condit,GSP and Lawler all in a row is a tough task.

Glad to see Hendricks retire, his run will never be forgotten though.

Beating Fitch,Koscheck,Kampmann,Condit,GSP and Lawler all in a row is a tough task.
Facts, I really wish he'd have gotten the nod over GSP, thinking GSP would have wanted a rematch in that case.

Facts, I really wish he'd have gotten the nod over GSP, thinking GSP would have wanted a rematch in that case.

Yeah its unfortunate that when people look back at the history books they wont see a Johnny Hendricks win over GSP but everyone and their mother knows who really won that fight.

Hendricks was a mothaclucka in his prime, watching him unravel over the tail end of his career was tough.

I havent watch any Ultimate fighters in a long time. Are they worth watching? Which recent seasons are a must?

Back
Top Bottom