The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Edwards is an idiot

He didn’t go for a single finish despite rocking him several times to the head and body and is at risk for this loss on the score cards

He never once got cowboy on his back foot and let cowboy control the pace

Edwards is a solid fighter but from his bravado I don’t think he’s better than till

48-47 x3 Edwards wow

Cowboy says he isn’t going anywhere he’s got a lot of fighting left

Edwards got nice crisp striking, very technical and nice base for take down defense

Very solid fighter, doesn’t scream special though, not yet. He is calling out masvidal, make it happen

Cowboy claiming he felt so sick today he didn’t want to fight and that he’s never felt like that

Good performance from Edwards but not one that screams he's a potential headliner that can sell cards.

OSP v Pedro was a good one the back and forth before the slick submission from OSP.

Cowboy looked awful in the post fight interview :sick:, surprised he actually came out to do it

Look like someone took a club to his face

It's not anything not known, but Cowboy is legit insane

-He wants to fight ASAP, at least twice before the year is over
-He wants to fight at least 5 more years

He must have been really sick, he almost called Dana and told him he wouldn't make it

It's not anything not known, but Cowboy is legit insane

-He wants to fight ASAP, at least twice before the year is over
-He wants to fight at least 5 more years

He must have been really sick, he almost called Dana and told him he wouldn't make it
Righttttt. Almost.

Good performance from Edwards but not one that screams he's a potential headliner that can sell cards.

OSP v Pedro was a good one the back and forth before the slick submission from OSP.
I'm sad that this is what analysis by casual fans has become.

Im so happy i found the GO Combat stream

Edwards had more than a great chance to make a statement against an old small and slow cowboy. Even he was reluctant to give himself much praise rating his performance 7/10 for not finishing

While Edwards looked crisp and technical you have to consider and question cowboys legitimacy at this stage

At 26 he’s certainly looking nicely well rounded, he’s a solid prospect. We’ll see how he can look against better comp as he evolves

Random video before his fight today, but apparently Cowboy has a huge trust fund he hasn't touched yet. Never knew he grew up rich, always seemed like he grew up poor for some reason

Not a bad interview, like hearing more about these fighters no matter how much I think I know about them

I think paige might be playin this perfectly... she used the UFC to elevate her star now hopefully she's working on other things because she isn't a great fighter. If she can parlay this into a WWE career or modeling, acting, whatever... she's done well for herself

I think paige might be playin this perfectly... she used the UFC to elevate her star now hopefully she's working on other things because she isn't a great fighter. If she can parlay this into a WWE career or modeling, acting, whatever... she's done well for herself
Yea I can see her going the reality show route like MTV's the challenge celebrity edition, bravo, e, etc. Or try her hand in acting as I'm sure she'd land a role or two now on looks alone.

Looks like the mma hour lives on with possibly dan hardy and Luke Thomas?

Ariel’s first show is today

Ariel says an old friend or two could be on the show. Being that illphilup said Conor’s in New York I wonder if Ariel’s show is also in ny

Doesn’t Dan work for the company?

Hopefully the new show isn’t 5 hours long, contains meaningful interviews but includes new content/segments.

Let Ariel continue the lane he has (3+ hours of interviews, Rick’s Pics and Q&A).

Looking at the new MMA Hour schedule it appears it's only going to be 2 hours long. Plus there's only a few guests. Not sure what it is but I've never really been a big fan of Luke Thomas' reporting/analysis style.
Then you have Ariel's new ESPN show having a who's who list of interviewees. Glad its streaming on twitter still.

Back
Top Bottom