The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

ufc doing anything for ratings and not even trying to hide it anymore. **** is at an all-time low :lol:

greg hardy piece of **** getting signed

also, that cm punk fiasco was straight embarrassing. if the numbers of 150k ppv buys are correct, it did half than what was expected.
This stupid company never learns. They kept or re-signed thiago silva after he was threatening to kill his wife and other people at a gym and now that scum hardy.

ufc doing anything for ratings and not even trying to hide it anymore. **** is at an all-time low :lol:

also, that cm punk fiasco was straight embarrassing. if the numbers of 150k ppv buys are correct, it did half than what was expected.

Fake News!

Derrick Lewis was on MMA Tonight last night talking about his mom and stepdad I believe saying he wants Hardy eventually.

Lol, Ariel is my favorite mma media member but he hardly is the only one to break news

Either way hopefully there’s truth to it, I’m ready to see conor back where he belongs

Ariel’s show is hella long. I also feel like he goes the straight journalism route with his work. Whereas Luke Thomas has an analyst slant to his work.

Ariel’s show is hella long. I also feel like he goes the straight journalism route with his work. Whereas Luke Thomas has an analyst slant to his work.
I'm saying. He should cut up his show into digestible segments. I ain't out here trying to listen to a 5 hour podcast

^^
This. The timestamps were a blessing. I just skip to the interviews I want to listen to

I am quite intrigued at whom Ariel will choose as his first guest on the new show

I thought it was awesome on the last edition of MMA Hour that he brought back Faber as his last guest as he was the very first guest of the show

He has to come strong with his new show. Conor is really the only option

Now for Ariel and Chael's first show, I'm interested to see the format. If it'll be more of a back and forth conversation or if it'll be bringing guests on and then taking turns asking questions... should be interesting

They should make Shamrock vs Gracie a Triple Threat with Kurt Angle....
In the first edition of the POST PROFILE, we go in-depth on the career of Ken Shamrock.

John Pollock spoke to the UFC Hall of Famer about his rise within mixed martial arts, his roots in professional wrestling, helping to form Pancrase, the rise of the UFC in the 90’s, signing with the World Wrestling Federation, the importance of UFC 40 and the legacy he has carved out.

https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/06/05/post-profile-ken-shamrock/

I think Chael said his show with Ariel will be them taking 5 of the top headlines Of mma during that week and talking about them.

So MMA Beat w Ariel and Chael or Hot takes?

With the move to ESPN, Ariel’s platform will only get bigger. But he wasn’t really not getting top stars on his old show. He always got a whos who.

Dude got the gig from Showtime around Mayweather/McGregor. Lost the gig and still got interviews from Mayweather and Connor. He’s the biggest MMA journalist. Regardless of how much he instigates, acts sensitive and is a cornball.

Long show or not, today was extremely dry and drab without Ariel's show

It made quite a difference for me, which I wasn't expecting. Took his show for granted, very happy it'll be back next Monday. I could always count on some MMA news or SOMETHING MMA related come Monday due to Ariel

Can't wait to see who he selects as his first guest

I just don’t see it as a favorable matchup for Connor, especially with the time off. That Dadestani wrestling is no joke. Feel like Eddie, Porier or Lee are better matchups.

On the Ariel tip, I have a friend who can’t listen to his shoe because of the length. He’d rather listen to conspiracy theory and corporate shill Joe Rogan.

Back
Top Bottom