The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It will be Colby saying elementary lines,calling him a nerd, getting under Twoods skin.

Twood will play the race card.

Black athletes and entertainers will all of a sudden be outspoken MMA fans and comment on how racist Colby is as if he holds Klan rallies bi weekly and has white power tatted on his forehead.

The fight day will come, Twood will stay on his backfoot the entire fight. Colby will pressure him like the RDA fight and his output and aggression will lead to a victory.

I want to see a vicious Twood, a hungry fighter that we saw on the come up. Woodley is such a beast but his attitude since knocking Robbie out hasnt been that of a champion or someone who wants the glory and the fans.

Its just, Ive got the belt, Im gonna complain and go on TMZ.

I hope im wrong, I hope Twood comes out like a savage and brings the fight to him and we have a brawl for the ages with both guys dapping each other up in the end but I feel its unlikely.

Woodleys super muscle bound and knows Colbys best attribute is his aggression and cardio so I dont see him letting those hands fly very much. I see him playing defense.

Have a feeling race and a lot of racial issues will be a part of the Woodley vs Colby buildup

Woodley has threatened Trump before and is outspoken about social injustice

Colby said he'd slap NFL players for kneeling for social injustice

At first it'll start out as Anti Trump vs Pro Trump, then eventually turn racial

I'm here for it, it will be intense imo

That's what I was thinking too. It's only right that a brother stops Colby. It's like Infinity War. Now's not the time. 14 million scenarios played by RDA in his head .His time will come, it's the only way

dana isnt going to have a problem with the antics as long as they can sell a woodley/colby fight.

dana isnt going to have a problem with the antics as long as they can sell a woodley/colby fight.
He's already counting the internet hits and everything else that will come out of this

I personally don't mind Colby taking this aggressive Trump stance, it creates a lot of hate and more importantly intrigue. To me, even with his Brazil comments I wasn't too intrigued with watching him fight. However after last night's performance and his press conference, just seeing how ignorant his comments on the NFL and injustice were (whether he's trolling or not, it didn't seem like he was trolling though) I honestly can't wait to see the build up between he and anti-Trump Woodley

It's going to be pretty memorable, I can already see where this is gonna go

Miss me with the build up. Neither one of them is very great at talking.. gonna be a bunch of terrible one liners. But mannnnnn if we finally get the twood that will actually fight.. **** could be amazing.

Really hope it's Gastelum vs Whittaker next. Two former 170ers moving up to their natural weight. Both with great boxing. I think I would give Gastelum the edge with his wrestling

Really hope it's Gastelum vs Whittaker next. Two former 170ers moving up to their natural weight. Both with great boxing. I think I would give Gastelum the edge with his wrestling
It is the next fight to make IMO and Weidman is still out with the injury

Gastelum should be able to explain his issues with Ariel tomorrow

Colby:

"The Eagles not visiting the White House is a slap in the face to America. All the brave men and women who put their lives on the line so that these guys can eat off their silver spoons"

On NFL players kneeling for the Anthem for social injustice

(In a very serious intense tone): "Last time I checked they weren't paid to be political people, they were paid to play football. If I ever see them in the street I will slap them"

Dude said he would have words for Rogan too and he ends up kissing him on the head and saying I love you. Dude is a clown. And he didn't hold his own against Bisping imo. He was saying the exact same lines he's been saying all along. However, Bisping did catch him off guard.

Has trump even acknowledge this dude yet? He's talking about going to the white house and presenting the belt to Trump, but the funny thing is Trump seems like a guy to be disgusted by an interim title over the actual one.

Bisping actually seemed caught off guard to me, especially when Colby talked about his eye

I could tell when Bisping was in his feelings cuz his emotions and tone was rising when he was trying to bait Colby

It was weird seeing bisping like that since he himself was a heel

Bisping was flustered during that interview. You could tell it pained him and the entire Fox cast to interview him after he won the fight.

They were ready to poop all over Colby when he lost but werent prepared for him winning. All of them picked RDA to win too.

It was interesting to see Bisping get in his feelings though, coming from the guy who is known for spitting on a dude and ripping up the Cuban flag ringside while Yoel Romero was fighting.

Was laughable to see him tell Colby to tone it down.

I’m not too sure if he had to pay I’m pretty sure he didn’t cuz he had no money

Too add, Jones wasn’t too academically smart so he couldn’t qualify for a d-1 school

After jr college he transferred to some other school and then dropped out when his gf got pregnant and almost became a janitor before discovering mma

Woodley is their guy and fellow coworker at fox, so it must've been awkward.
Bjsping couldn't let it go once colby made that eye comment.

Did they have to pay out of pocket? I can't imagine an 18 year old going out of state and having to work to pay rent and tuition all while attending school and wrestling.

Its not uncommon to go to a Junior College as an athlete and then transfer to a D-1 school.

Colby went to Oregon State after Iowa CC and Jones started his UFC career.

Im sure both received scholarships.

Kind of random but here in sf we have one of the best cc for football. A lot of cali kids who cant make grades stop here for a couple years and go on to big d1 schools

Back
Top Bottom