The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

That definitely should have been a draw!!

What an amazing fight tho. Crazy cause if Yoel's stamina was better he would've definitely put the fight away.

Romero got robbed. Should have been draw at the worst. 3 knockdowns and not a single 10-8 round?

Id watch these two fight 10 more times. The chemistry they have is insane

Whittaker got the heart of the champion and he won't back down but I know deep down he don't wanna fight Yoel again :lol:

2 fights and he's come outta there with like 5 broken bones

Whittaker got the heart of the champion and he won't back down but I know deep down he don't wanna fight Yoel again :lol:

2 fights and he's come outta there with like 5 broken bones
Yup. Even he had to admit the power of Yoel. Idc how tough you are. Once you've felt those hits, the thought of feeling them again would have anyone uneasy.

Yup. Even he had to admit the power of Yoel. Idc how tough you are. Once you've felt those hits, the thought of feeling them again would have anyone uneasy.
r3 yoel is like a 99 rating overall. bo jackson tecmo bowl type ****.

imagine if the guy was in his 20's instead of being 41 :sick:

All because of .2lbs and the commission not giving him time. Dude is humble but I would understand if he brings the arena down with his bare hands.

40 yo with zero athletic background trying to pick up the sport. Congrats on the ufc and cm for prostituting one another for the bag
That match was so cringe. At least gall legit beat his *** and not look fixed like tonight

colby and bisping were going at it on the postfight show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom