The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'd rather listen to Ariel's show than Rogan's but sometimes Joe has good convos with the guests. But other times he'll completely dominate the conversation and barely give the guest a chance to answer or give their feedback. Debating on subscribing for ESPN+, I already have Cable and Netflix though. The Ariel and Chael show tomorrow is exclusive to ESPN+ correct?

”I do not yet know who my opponent will be,” Nurmagomedov said (translation via Karim Zidan of BloodyElbow). “The fight will likely take place in Las Vegas. I want to fight McGregor; the fans are also waiting for this fight. I hope that Conor wants this fight. He talked a lot but for some reason, as soon as it came down to real negotiations about the fight, he fell silent.”

“In what round will I be able to knock McGregor out? I do not know, and no one can know this,” he said. “I’m going to destroy him.”

SMH. So I guess the NY courts won’t be giving him jailtime or taking his work visa away.

Valentina's sister, going to fight next Tuesday on Dana's show, hmmmmmm

Screen_Shot_2017_07_06_at_4.08.28_PM.0.png

rory mcdonald vs. gegard mousasi for the bellator MW belt set for september.

Last edited:
after watching that schlemenko fight, gegard staring to look long in the tooth...

moose is my guy though, hope he gets that W

Is it just me or has it been a long time since all the fighters on a UFC fight card made weight. Which all did for the UFC Fignt Night Singapore event.

I think they can bend the rules a bit more in markets with no athletic commissions

The card tomorrow is in the early morning

The main card starts at 8 AM Eastern Time

Cowboy should fight around 9:30 AM Eastern Time

Also, Machida is going to Bellator

Hard to watch cowboy now

These younger dudes just too much

Even if cowboy wins man, hope he hangs it up or stops trying to fight all the young up and comers

Dude is just getting bullied and is target practice

Can’t hit any takedowns looks like an inferior opponent. Old slow and small

Doesn’t matter if he scores a lucky ko he can’t go on like this

Back
Top Bottom