The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Iaquinta has been criticizing Dana for weeks about the weight cut thing and seemed like he was always up and down with him even after the khabib fight

Okamoto is reporting that James Vick has accepted to fill in against gaethje and that Kevin lee declined to

Probably a money dispute for Al, glad Vick is getting the fight though. The guys been lurking in the lightweight division silently racking up Ws. Who knows how far Vick could go.

By the way, it sucked for Felder losing Vick as his opponent because that's the second fight in a row that was taken away from him. The first being in Brooklyn when Al was given the title shot

Looks like Felder is now replacing Yancy on the July 6 card to fight Mike Perry. Way better fight

Man I miss Goldberg in the UFC.....

Going back on Fight Pass and watching old PPVs reminds me how awesome dude is. Such a character and his blunders only made me like him more.

Dg6R9SkVMAAYxPw.jpg:large

CSAC executive officer Andy Foster told MMA Fighting on Friday that he plans on making fight-night weights public moving forward.

Bellator 201 last night in CA

Main card

Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (125 to 137 = 9.5%) def. Alejandra Lara (124.6 to 138 = 10.6%)

Saad Awad (159.8 to 172.8 = 8.1%) def. Ryan Couture (159.9 to 175 = 9.4%)

Valerie Letourneau (126 to 140.3 = 11.3%) def. Kristina Williams (125.4 to 138.5 = 10.4%)

Juan Archuleta (146 to 162 = 11%) def. Robbie Peralta (145.3 to 160.4 = 10.3%)

Prelims

Ed Ruth (171 to 180 = 5.3%) def. Andy Murad (170.8 to 199.4 = 16.6%)

Joey Davis (170.6 to 184.2 = 8%) def. Craig Plaskett (168.2 to 178.4 = 4.3%)

Tyrell Fortune (244.8 to 245 = .08%) def. Giovanni Sarran (251.8 to 252.5 = .27%)

Wow Andy Myrad gained 30lbs from weigh in to fight night, that’s Darren Till level of weight cutting.

They’re both toss ups.

I respect Stipes power and grit.
DC has good wrestling, clinch and dirty boxing. Good chin if he survived the haymakers from Rumble.

Blessed is the best. But Ortega been on the come up. That Mortal Kombat uppercut he gave Frankie was vicious.

I'd agree on both the main and co-main for 226 going either way. If I had to make the call I'd say Max gets the decision win over Ortega due to his great cardio and volume. Could also see DC getting a finish on Stipe late or winning the decision.

Great card all around though, even the prelims have some good matchups.

damn just finished countdown and its hard to dislike ortega man..

Back
Top Bottom