The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lmaooooo at dern having the audacity to take a recovery rehydration snack bag at the table after weighing in as a flyweight instead as a straweight

DEAD

First thing I noticed too, straight from the scale to the snacks.

Dern is so sloppy looking missing weight too. Looking like she been at the AYCE churrascaria everyday during fight week.

Y’all thirsty dudes still tripping about this sloppy fake accent wannabe FOB broad?

They should just let Brazilian Joe Dirt beat her up after she ends Eddie Munster in the main event.

UFC aint playing no games, cutting Yair.

Dern didnt even try to make weight huh? 123?

I knew that booty was looking too fat in the embeddeds.

I dont even want to see Vitor fight, he looks lost, Im saying Machida first round KO.

Missing weight by 7.5 lbs is a disgrace.

That's basically a giant "**** you, I didn't even attempt to make weight" to your opponent and she should've been pulled from the card.

I somewhat like Dern but this the 3rd time she's missed weight and she just turned pro 2 years ago, :lol:

Then to make matters worse, Yair gets cut for turning down a fight?

:lol:

dern should just be an octagon girl until she gets her weight issues under control. she’d look extra thick in those octagon girl shorts.

Mackenzie Derp

3E96A4FF-426A-4A52-987F-B3CCF6FDB3F9.jpeg

Read the notification that Dern weighed in at 123. I was like sweet, she finally made weight. Then I remembered she fights at 115 :rofl:

Read the notification that Dern weighed in at 123. I was like sweet, she finally made weight. Then I remembered she fights at 115 :rofl:

Brah I swear I've been watching all of the Embedded videos for 224 thinking the same thing :lol:. Didn't hit me that she was fighting at 115 until I checked NT just now.

Remember Dana personally having Yair with him in the front row at Canelo/Chavez Jr last year. Life comes at you fast...

Really didn’t understand the Zabit fight from a business standpoint. Why are you putting him against another hyped prospect after a year layoff? Shouldn’t the objective be to build him back up. Seems like there is more to the story...

Am I wrong, but wasn't Zabit calling out Yair? I know Yair is ranked higher and coming off a year hiatus, but rankings don't mean much nowadays either. And Zabit is badddd.

I do not feel sorry for Yair, but I do not want to see him out of the UFC, so I am a bit torn. If you have that much confidence in yourself and what not, beat him and then move on to the next and move up.

Glad the Dern fight still on though. Do not mind watching that fight at all.

:lol:
dern missed weight by that much???
she should just move up
is the fight still on?

better yet...scrap the whole Women's division

Women's mma only prelims for the UFC

Yair didn't deserve to be cut at all, unless he was being an absolute moron. Most likely Dana just being Dana

He may not have lived up to the hype but to cut him just seems ill advised. Would like to see him go up against some of the bellator fw's

so what did espn actually get in that UFC deal? streaming online? :lol:

I know they get the UFC Fight Nights streaming, the Embedded Content, Dana Whites Tuesday Night Contender. I think they get everything that Fox/Fox Sports got.

My question is, I have the fight pass, what happens to that? Do I now have to keep the Fight Pass AND ESPN + ?

Back
Top Bottom