The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

UFC and NT is so sexist, Nunes and Pennington fighting for the LGBT strap this weekend and no ones talking about it.

Im offended and outraged.

espn dumb. They cut a bunch of employees the past few years and have ratings slumps. Why get tv rights for an org with watered down cards and barely any stars? Unless they think they can create their own hype for fighters and fight nights c
Its much bigger game than that... they are buying sports... all of them. The absence of US in the world cup is goiNg to bankrupt FOX... only thing left for them to acquire is Nascar and more international football

Well....I deemed it as an unnecessary response. HOWEVER, this is what was enclosed before I deleted:

Deleted by Bware113 w/ explanations said:
Bro, are you a nerd thats getting scared of the incoming Nerd Bash?

NO NERDS SAFE
GOOGLE said:
Nerd (n.) - a single-minded expert in a particular technical field
In this case being your Colby fanboying, Or can be used to describe Colby's boring fight style. Both work.
Dinesh said:
We're all laughing at your expense, Gilfoyle.
A quote taken from a 'NERD' show (Silicon Valley) after delivering less than satisfactory punchlines at another coders expense bc he was told he had less errors in his code comparatively to the character Gilfoyle.

Also, since you called it Nerd Bash I thought about quoting Derrick Comedy's 'Bro Rape' sketch.
Most of these references I assumed no one would know, so I nixed the whole thing. But, in short; Yes, I did quote you, breh. #BoomerangLife

Well....I deemed it as an unnecessary response. HOWEVER, this is what was enclosed before I deleted:

Most of these references I assumed no one would know, so I nixed the whole thing. But, in short; Yes, I did quote you, breh. #BoomerangLife

Lq9.gif

They’re gonna stream fight nights on their espn+ service that you gotta pay for. Definitely not watching any of that crap.

Nunes and Pennington will not be on the thread title either when I update it

It'll be the jacare vs gastelum

While I fully support not adding those two broads to the title, it would be great if you included them with “Brazilian Joe Dirt vs. Eddie Munster.”

What does social interactions mean? How many users @ him? russians / soviets must not have other athletes to talk about.

All jokes aside, I think the main card is decent.

BW strap, Souza/Gastelum, Dern saga continues and two Brazilian legends going at before they retire.

Linekars gonna go in there and throw bombs too.

Might be the worst selling PPV of all time though.

Many close relationships with coaches/opponents/girlfriends on this UFC card. Cool to see all of them interact with each other on fight week at the hotels

Amanda and Nina (girlfriends), Raquel and Tecia (girlfriends) are all good friends

Jacare and Cordiero (training Gastelum)

Vitor looks SICKLY, whether he wins or loses it's wild to know he's still fighting in the UFC despite fighting another old guy in Machida. Machida doesn't look like he's aged lol

Back
Top Bottom