The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm not mad at gsp I'd be more upset at dana if gsp starts cutting lines, holding up divisions and then vacating the belt like he did at MW

Such bs :rofl:

I'm not mad at gsp I'd be more upset at dana if gsp starts cutting lines, holding up divisions and then vacating the belt like he did at MW

Such bs :rofl:

Bisping to blame too.

Son wanted no parts of that top 5 after the Hendo fight. He would have sat for 5yrs with that belt on his shoulder waiting on that GSP cheque :lol:

The Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Just realized Mousassi is fighting for the MW strap on the 25th. Cro Cop Nelson on the same card.

Bellator 199 this weekend too, got a few interesting fights.
Will prob tune in for that Bellator card, seems strange its on a Sat again when there is also a UFC card (one that no one is talking about lol). However, this might be one of the few times a bellator card has better fights than the UFC PPV. Well hopefully Daley doesn't get wrestle-effed by Fitch like the Koscheck fight lol. I think Bader-Mo could be a good one if Mo can keep it standing. Also look forward to seeing Pico again, though never heard of his opponent, I know they are bringing him up slow but still..

Hah, called it would be ESPN

Also nate Diaz vs gsp in the works breh at 155 lbs

Same card would be tj vs Cody and Gus vs rockhold

Yea Jury is way more realistic. Mendes really thought he deserved a #1 contender coming off a suspension lol.

He just wanted some get-back. No way he thought he truly believed he deserved the #1

I dont mind Colby, his trash talk is so obviously fake and stupid that its funny to me.

Shouting out NO NERDS SAFE!! at the presser, cracks me up.

Even DC couldnt hold back his giggle.

Colby is above all yalls heads.

Its ok.

Colby has succeeded because we are talking about him on a shoe forum.

His trash talk is so stupid and over the top but at the same time family friendly.

Go look at his twitter, hes got photoshops of him in the jungle like Turok shooting a bow at the Tyron and RDA.

If you cant grasp it and get a giggle youre a simpleton.
Yall are soft as charmin.

Brazilians are known for chanting "Youre going to die"

But someone calls them filthy animals for how they act and all yall get bent out of shape.

Exactly, he is a cornball, on purpose.

Nothing wrong with being a heel.

Even if you tune in to see him get his *** beat it, your tuning in.

Ultimately means hes going to make more money.

I dont need trash talk to watch a fight but its a lot more interesting if there is.

Bro, are you Colby's little brother or something? Run his fan club? You are championing homie non-witty cheesy middle school punchlines like he's the second coming of Carrot Top.

McGOAT is going to play it smart and wait for the Winner of Khabib/Nate or GSP. That way he can say he beat the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy!

Work Smarter Not Harder!

Bro, are you Colby's little brother or something? Run his fan club? You are championing homie non-witty cheesy middle school punchlines like he's the second coming of Carrot Top.

Bro, are you a nerd thats getting scared of the incoming Nerd Bash?

NO NERDS SAFE

Has GSP ever fought at 155 at any point in his career? Seems very unrealistic for him to make that weight at this point in his career.

They're securing leverage against conor

Now they have Eddie/Dustin, gsp/nate, Kevin lee, and tony lingering in the background

It won't just be Conor as the only contender for khabib. It's still the fight to make but yeah

espn dumb. They cut a bunch of employees the past few years and have ratings slumps. Why get tv rights for an org with watered down cards and barely any stars? Unless they think they can create their own hype for fighters and fight nights c

I dont see GSP making 155 either, gonna be on that Mcgregor FW cut.

mcg3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom