The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The best thing any of these people can do is just not acknowledge homeboy.
So true, Danis and Colby have some truly cringe trash talk. Danis trying to say he made that last Bellator card when he was the first or second fight on the main card smh.

I dont mind Colby, his trash talk is so obviously fake and stupid that its funny to me.

Shouting out NO NERDS SAFE!! at the presser, cracks me up.

Even DC couldnt hold back his giggle.

colby studies pro wrestling and is already training for a transition after his mma career. yes, he does go too far at times which is funny and very cringe :lol:

Colby still doesn't have an aura to him yet at least for me. Doesn't make me go, oh i have to see what happens in his fight

Sonnen had that effect though and they're both boring ish style fighters

If he dominates rda maybe this will change

Sonnen came at the right time, despite him literally lifting Billy Graham’s schtick.

Despite losing, The first Anderson fight (where he stood a good amount of it) validated his talk and made him a star.

Colby is seriously cringe worthy. He tries to galvanize everyone with his behavior and verbal vomit. To his benefit, he has that Michael Bisping heat that everyone was so happy to see Hendo silence. They definitely should’ve did the Woodley/Covington fight. It might have helped Woodley connect with the fans if he knocked him out.

Of course I'll watch it, there's a big difference between watching a fight and getting that "oh I need to watch this" feeling

Imagine this being funny. Different strokes I suppose

“What better place [to fight] than the same arena that Michael Jordan used to play, the United Center,” Covington said. “That’s crazy cause I am cut from the same cloth as Michael Jordan. We have similar attributes. He’s a GOAT of his sport. I’m the GOAT of my sport, so it only makes sense for me to go dunk my nuts on RDA’s head just like Michael Jordan used to dunk on fools’ heads in the NBA.”

Nah, I've liked plenty of other trash talkers who played the same game

If you want to fanboy over a cheap replica by all means

Colby has succeeded because we are talking about him on a shoe forum.

His trash talk is so stupid and over the top but at the same time family friendly.

Go look at his twitter, hes got photoshops of him in the jungle like Turok shooting a bow at the Tyron and RDA.

If you cant grasp it and get a giggle youre a simpleton.

Referring to minorities as animals has some racist tones to it. Well that’s what nt has told me.

Also i’ve never seen a colby fight. Didn’t even know who he was except when he started hating on brasil.

all that **** talk is nullified by his boring *** fights :lol:

I dont mind colby's schtick at all, its just as a fighter hes basic as hell

its like having 4, 15" subs in your honda civic

Edmond Taverdyan was in the corner of the boxer that fought Gennady Golovkin tonight.

It went as you might expect :lol:

Wow, Tyrone as an ape. Smh.

That dude is an idiot.

Connor has these guys gassed. If they want to be great on the mic, watch vintage Gorgeous George, Ali, Billy Graham, Flair, Rock, CM Punk.

Back
Top Bottom