The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

At what point is it expressing hate sugarcoated in "sports trash talk"?

Conor tash talks.
Colby almost seems to get off on being able to say this **** with no repurcussion

Conor had a few missteps during the Mayweather press tour.

But his trash talk comes off like Ali’s. It’s smooth. Funny. Motivational. Speaking reality into existence.

Whereas that clown is just offensive. Which is why he got touched by Werdum. He’s not a big enough name that anyone cares if he gets knocked out. And like someone said already, he’s not exactly sitting on a highlight reel of material like Connor.

Yall are soft as charmin.

Brazilians are known for chanting "Youre going to die"

But someone calls them filthy animals for how they act and all yall get bent out of shape.

That’s the crowd. No different than them throwing beach balls, screaming what, booing wrestlecrap, there’s only one Connor McGregor, etc.

Connor was smoother when he was dealing with Josie.

Colby is kindergarten with his trash talk and insults. Ugh, it’s swirlie time. Let me spoil these big movies.

Alex vs Luke is a great fight, curious to see how rockhold looks at light heavy.

Wonderboy vs Till on the 27th, yeah buddy.

I just caught wind of Combate CEO beef with MMA journalists. This dude apparently also was a co founder of the UFC

He is going straight for Ariel and Kevin Lole's heads

Colby is a poor mans Sonnen.

Decent **** talker but ultimately corny. Talented but super boring fighter.

He's making a lot of noise but there's no aura there. Unlike Conor once he gets he's *** whooped one time he will fade into obscurity.

I'd be more than than happy to see RDA put that beat down on him but it would be gold if Kamaru was the one to take his soul :lol:

Exactly, he is a cornball, on purpose.

Nothing wrong with being a heel.

Even if you tune in to see him get his *** beat it, your tuning in.

Ultimately means hes going to make more money.

I dont need trash talk to watch a fight but its a lot more interesting if there is.

Colby is a poor mans Sonnen.

Decent **** talker but ultimately corny. Talented but super boring fighter.

He's making a lot of noise but there's no aura there. Unlike Conor once he gets he's *** whooped one time he will fade into obscurity.

I'd be more than than happy to see RDA put that beat down on him but it would be gold if Kamaru was the one to take his soul :lol:
Dont disrepect Chael like this EVER again

Khabib vs Conor

I wish.

If Conor fights Khabib in Russia.....

money.gif

Sonnen the ultimate cornball yet must watch personality

That run he had, sheesh. Tough to top that. Conor is way different than sonnen in that way

sonnen was actually funny sometimes. When he was walking around with his own ufc belt. :lol:

Brett okamato was on a podcast saying he really sees interest from nate Diaz in returning and that it's a two way interest

And it isn't just for Conor

It's crazy how bisping is at the tail end of his career but this is the most interested Ive been in seeing him fight. His beefs with Jorge, Yoel and rock hold seem pretty genuine

Jorge today went on with Ariel and was still going on about their beef. Rockhold the other day was still saying he'd take the bisping fight at any weight. Need to see bisping fight one of these dudes before he retires!

I love how GSP is managing this come back.

Favourable match ups that get him a bag. **** fighting the killers :lol:

I’m not mad at him though. He’s earned the right :pimp:

Sonnen is extremely intelligent and witty, the only thing he has in common with colby is they both fight in a cage for money

The Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Just realized Mousassi is fighting for the MW strap on the 25th. Cro Cop Nelson on the same card.

Bellator 199 this weekend too, got a few interesting fights.

Back
Top Bottom