The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn she went off lmao.

#getoutofthekitchenifyoucantstandtheheat.......Is she calling herself out?

Just sounds like a whole bunch of insecurity tbh.

Last edited:
Tecia Torres vs Joanna on the Aldo/Stephens card

UFC apparently are in talks with Nate Diaz to return to the Los Angeles card

Tecia bugging. She should’ve waited for the loser of Claudia & Cookie Monster

Last edited:
Ariel now adding some more light on Okamoto's report that Nate Diaz may return on the Los Angeles card

Diaz, according to sources, wants to be on the card and is interested in at least one name presented to him, though, sources would not confirm who that is at this time.

One thing is clear, though: Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor haven’t been discussed as potential opponents, which leaves Eddie Alvarez, Dustin Poirier and Kevin Lee as options. Second-ranked Tony Ferguson is currently rehabbing his surgically-repaired knee and would not be ready to fight in August.

It might be time to fold the womens division or at the very least, dont have them on the main card.

Yeah no disrespect to WMMA but the UFC womens divisions are pretty much a joke.

Holly is the #1 Bantamweight and she is 1-4 in her last 5.

Flyweight division got a champ no one has even heard of or seen in a while, now going off on Ariel.

Germaine wins the inaugural FW belt then says shes not a fighter, shes a cop.

Now we got Cyborg sitting on the throne like a wild beast just being fed women that have no business being in the ring with her. They dont even have a big enough fighter pool to even put rankings.

Strawweight has a solid top 5 though.

Can we just have 1 division for all male and female fighters? I want to see blood and destruction. See matchups like demetrius vs cyborg. Have one belt for everyone, the open weight ultimate championship.

Can we just have 1 division for all male and female fighters? I want to see blood and destruction. See matchups like demetrius vs cyborg. Have one belt for everyone, the open weight ultimate championship.

I cant remember exactly but I believe there was or is going to be an event where men fight females.

It was over in Russia or somewhere.

It being in russia doesn’t surprise me. :lol:

Didn’t cyborg beat up dudes in some vale tudo org in brasil?

Jorge masivdal says magny has turned down a 180 lb catchweight

Eddie Alvarez told Ariel today that there is no Dustin rematch and that he's getting tired of the UFC playing games with his new contract. He also said nate Diaz is not currently on the table

I hope this means Dustin vs nate Diaz in Los Angeles in August

Magny still dodging that fade :lol:

Crazy because that fight is a difference maker on that card. UFC can't like that ****.

Who the **** is Eddie planning on fighting? He keep up the okey doke and he's going to work his way further away from a title shot as opposed to getting closer.

Nate and Nick will never step foot in the octagon again.
Really? I don't think there's smoke for no reason, no pun intended

Both Ariel and okamto reporting the discussions, there has to be interest from nate

He'd be leaving at least one more huge pay day on the table. If anything I believe a conor fight would bring him back at some point

I just dont see him coming back except to fight Conor.

The guy was getting 50k/50k then got a million to fight conor, I cant see him coming back to just fight Dustin or Eddie or whoever for a much smaller paycheck.

Nate was never a huge draw before Conor, the hardcore fanbase loved him but the hardcore fanbase doesnt buy PPVs.

I feel like every 3 months or so we hear about Nate in talks but it never pans out, all he wants is Conor but Conor can literally fight anyone he wants.

I hope Nate comes back but wouldnt be surprised if we dont see him fight again.

I totally agree with most of that, I'm just saying, it seems like there's some sort of interest from nates side, I don't think it's made up

Signals a possibility to me

i think nate gets one more big payday vs conor. he learned to wise up and value his worth instead of taking fights for a payday on his ****** deal.
i doubt we see nick in octagon again

Back
Top Bottom