The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Mir weighing in 20 pounds heavier than Fedor, can't imagine what Mir weighed before cutting the weight.

Mir weighing in 20 pounds heavier than Fedor, can't imagine what Mir weighed before cutting the weight.

He’s like the jonah hill of mma. Dude just stopped caring about being fit or muscular and decided to get real heavy again.

:rofl: fat boys did bring the laughs that **** was sloppy as hell.

Crazy how Chael has a chance to win this tournament. Can you imagine “Chael Sonnen, Bellator Heavywieght Champion” :lol:

Well watched the entire Bellator main card for the first time in a while.

I think I spent more time listening to Jay Glazer and hearing about upcoming bouts than I spent actually watching fights.

Some great bjj but pretty low fight iq on the guys getting submitted.

Big John is rough on the mic too.

Fedor/Mir was great while it lasted, anytime you can watch Fedor throw bombs is a good time.

Chael Vs Fedor going to bring the lulz.

I mean look at this garbage that's coming up next, and it's a PPV. The nerve of them lol

Nunes vs Pennington main event
Jacare vs Gastelum
Dern vs Cooper
Lineker vs Kellheller
Belfort vs Machida

Like, this is obnoxious. Just a step above Bellator, and don't even look at their next card after that in Chile :sick:

All that because he tripped over a wire

This guy

Blessing in disguise. His leg could've gotten way more f'd if they fought. Khabib would get the title off of a pre-existing. I can't stand Tony when he speaks, but I love watching the dude fight. Hope he bounces back soon.

Blessing in disguise. His leg could've gotten way more f'd if they fought. Khabib would get the title off of a pre-existing. I can't stand Tony when he speaks, but I love watching the dude fight. Hope he bounces back soon.
Oh no, there's no way I wanted him to fight. I'm saying how can you be that much of an idiot to trip over a wire

I've always been a fan of Tony but he's just an idiot it makes it difficult

I mean look at this garbage that's coming up next, and it's a PPV. The nerve of them lol

Nunes vs Pennington main event
Jacare vs Gastelum
Dern vs Cooper
Lineker vs Kellheller
Belfort vs Machida

Like, this is obnoxious. Just a step above Bellator, and don't even look at their next card after that in Chile :sick:

Hownis obnoxious? They’re making due with what they have to meet the demands of their contracts they’ve signed.

There has always been meh cards, it’s just that the boon of Honday & McGOAT overshadowed that.

Hownis obnoxious? They’re making due with what they have to meet the demands of their contracts they’ve signed.

There has always been meh cards, it’s just that the boon of Honday & McGOAT overshadowed that.
It's just above Bellator status, like I said in the post lol. I'm not debating the provisions of their contract

Is it a terrible card or not, and especially for a PPV? The answer is yes

“All the bums on the rest of the card are going to call me out now,” Danis stated backstage following his victory. “I came here to die. That motherf—ker had to kill me. I can give you a whole seminar on how to defeat MMA with jiu-jitsu. I’m the one who made this card. Second biggest card in the company (history). I was thinking, maybe, Ben Askren (next). We’ll see.”

Michael Chandler with the buuuurrnnn on Dillon Danis:

Just catching up to #bellator198 @dillondanis said he was the “highest paid fighter in @BellatorMMA” but I think he meant to say “most un-athletic fighter in Bellator” and that was against a man with a losing record. #cringe #slow #sloth #bellator198”

Danis has been saying that for a year (give or take). Why didn’t he chime in before?

Isn’t he renegotiating his contract? Use it.

Just think Danis is taking the Israel route and trying to bite off more than he can chew.

Ben Askren. Lol. He would get washed like his big daddy Connor.

Chandler mad that Dillon made more on his first fight than he ever has.

Not even a Danis fan, getting a sub on a 2-4 bellator bum doesnt mean anything but the guy got paid.

Ive always wanted to see Askren face top competition, half the guys he fought for championships dont even have a wiki.

Still kinda bummed Gegard went to Bellator too, I really wanted to see what he could do with the top of the MW division.

Who the hell is dillon danis and why is he getting paid so much? he sounds like someone who needs his achilles slashed as well.

Chandler mad that Dillon made more on his first fight than he ever has.

Not even a Danis fan, getting a sub on a 2-4 bellator bum doesnt mean anything but the guy got paid.

Ive always wanted to see Askren face top competition, half the guys he fought for championships dont even have a wiki.

Still kinda bummed Gegard went to Bellator too, I really wanted to see what he could do with the top of the MW division.
Gegard could have been champ by now.

Blame Bisping for holding up the division

Also blame Dana for being cheap

Gegard could have been champ by now.

Blame Bisping for holding up the division

Also blame Dana for being cheap

As much as I like Mousassi I can understand them letting him go.

Financially its probably better for both UFC and Gegard to part ways.

Back
Top Bottom