The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Kevin Lee is a master troll. Busting out the Zab Judah dance in the third round of a fight you should’ve won in the first or second round.

didn't realize how recent that stomping was from khabib.. wtf did edson decide to go with another wrestler so soon after that? **** was ugly.

Barboza shouldn’t step foot in the octagon fir at least 6 months. Especially since you just know they’re going to match him up with Justin Gaethje next

That fight was brutal! Barboza needs to learn some god damn BJJ or just go fight a kickboxing circuit.

didn't realize how recent that stomping was from khabib.. wtf did edson decide to go with another wrestler so soon after that? **** was ugly.

They were quoting barboza in the broadcast about how he worried too much about how khabib fights and for this fight he just focused on himself. Sounded dumb as hell. He faced 2 wrestlers in a row and doesn’t have the takedown defense to stop them.

Reactions: OTG
Unless someone catches Usman and sleeps him, he isn't losing in that division... The guy is so explosive and powerful, he will just wrestle F&*% everyone... Plus he walks around at what looks like 220lbs... He and Till would be a great contrast... Love the matches at 170 but nobody can stay healthy.

Just watched the card.

Cub was way too tentative in that fight. He had great takedown defense but didn’t do enough standing up. Way too many loses with the FW top 5 (Mendes, Edgar, Ortega, Holloway, Aldo). Can’t remember if he fought Stephens.

Frankie did what he had to. Hope he takes a nice break and sees how things play out with Holloway/Ortega. He’s beaten Mendes, Swanson and Stephens. Besides Aldo, Ortega and Holloway, not many options.

Lee looked good. He bounced back from that spinning wheel kick.

LW is sort of a mess and starting to get backed up due to Connor and Ferguson. Lee either fights Porier or Alvarez. Alvarez/Lee would probably be boring. Would prefer Alvarez/Porier.

Justin Willis seems a little too one dimensional and has poor cardio. Feel like he’d get destroyed by the Preying Francis.

dope card, that dood with the flying knee on jim miller was nasty

branch looked good, he bringing some new blood into WM

frankie just keeps on chuggin man

Snapped up my tickets for the UFC event in Singapore! Hopefully that Aldo v Stephens fight works out.
Hate to burst your bubble but the fight has been set for UFC on Fox 30 on July 28.

After watching the Lee-Barboza I thought Lee was gonna finish it in rd 3 but boom he gets lit up and as Rogan would say "put on queer street". He def needs one more fight before being considered for a TS IMO and to prove he can consistently stay healthy and make weight. The current LW picture is blurry right now with Conor's comeback unknown, Alvarez dodging Diamond (supposedly but who knows), Ferguson out until next year and Khabib probably not wanting til at least Oct but could be later. I'd say we won't really know until June-July when things get sorted out.

If they made Dustin-Lee I'm not sure Diamond could handle Lee's takedowns.

Has the UFC Chile event been cancelled? I seriously doubt they find a suitable replacement in less than a month.

Back
Top Bottom