The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Gets an opportunity to prove himself. He’s fought Justin so the odds are in his favor.

More than I can say about Ben Askren. Smh.

blagoi ivanov just signed with ufc.. bout time.

Last edited:

HW's and Women FW's in the same house? Could be interesting and they really need some new talent for the women's divsion.

I watched last night's TUF, had a guy from SBG fighting. He fought really well and those leg kicks were devastating.

HW's and Women FW's in the same house? Could be interesting and they really need some new talent for the women's divsion.

I watched last night's TUF, had a guy from SBG fighting. He fought really well and those leg kicks were devastating.

Was watching a little bit of the episode and found it crazy he’s from canada and decided to join a gym all the way in ireland.

Was watching a little bit of the episode and found it crazy he’s from canada and decided to join a gym all the way in ireland.
Lol same here. Then he says he didn't join SBG cause of Conor. Im sure Kavanagh has to turn down scrubs from all over these days wanting to train there.

Maia's BJJ against Usman's wrestling won't be the most exciting fight but interesting to see how this pans out.

Finally got around to watching the Conor documentary on Netflix. I really enjoyed it. Dude came from absolutely nothing.

Dee Devlin is a real one.

Ariel Helwani
@arielhelwani

·
8h
UFC wants to book Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Yair Rodriguez on Aug. 4 in LA, however, Rodriguez wants to fight earlier, I’m told. If that fight doesn’t eventually come to fruition current plan is still to feature Zabit at Staples Center next.

another bellator washed boyz headliner with fedor/mir tomorrow... i'm expecting some laughs if their most recent fights are any indication. :lol:

New little rematch from their season of TUF, the start of Moreno’s unsuspecting rise in the UFC

Just read of Borg and his child. Im not a religious guy but my thoughts go out to him.

Also for some reason Im actually a little excited to see Fedor and Mir. Its about 10 years too late but Ill watch Fedor any day.

Checked out Borgs Twitter and I dont know why Im surprised but some of the comments are unbelievable. The guys child is undergoing multiple brain surgeries and people still find a way to be disrespectful.

Folks are really acting like Fedor vs Mir is the devil, it doesn't matter much that they're the "Main Event"

They have 3 other very intriguing fights on the main card which feature BJJ wizards (Gracie, Lovato and Danis)

I mean, a lot of these UFC cards aren't much better

But yeah, def not "kidding" anyone nor trying, Bellator is Bellator for a reason. However I'm sincerely intrigued by those 3 fighters

Back
Top Bottom