The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana on if the UFC will punish conor

"We'll see"

That thug injured 2 fighters and caused fights to be cancelled, of course that bish dana won’t do anything. When asked about it before he deflected and said he should worry about how the law will punish him.

Yall stil believe tony did that tripping over a wire? I never have and never will. Unless a video surfaces

Ive got no reason to not believe it but wouldnt be surprised if he was kicking poles or doing some out of bounds ish.

Tonys like that weird kid that wore trench coats and played magic in high school but will kick your ***.

Brad Tavares is such a bad matchup for Israel. Dude has 16 fights in the UFC. Four losses but two of those are against the guys fighting for the MW title next, smh.

Too much, too soon.

Just as silly as Dillion Danis falling out Michael Chandler.

Brad Tavares is such a bad matchup for Israel. Dude has 16 fights in the UFC. Four losses but two of those are against the guys fighting for the MW title next, smh.

Too much, too soon.

Just as silly as Dillion Danis falling out Michael Chandler.

It will be a telling fight for sure.

If Israel can get a W over Tavares that would be big, if Tavares can slow the hype train down and continue with a 5 fight streak that would be big too.

Either way its a fight I want to see.

Adesanya vs Tavares main event for TUF 27 on July 6.

Might have to plan a trip out there, though Tavares is going to be tough for Israel.

And if Poirier ends up Alvarez’s opponent when all is said and done? That’s fine, too.

“That wouldn’t bother me at all,” Alvarez said. “At this point, I just want the UFC to come to me with a fight. I kind of want to get my deal done with UFC, and then I kind of want to do what the UFC wants to do. If the UFC says that’s next fight, then that’s next fight. I want to be in a fight I’m excited about.”

Yall stil believe tony did that tripping over a wire? I never have and never will. Unless a video surfaces

There's absolutely zero reason to lie about something like this considering how idiotic it makes him look, :lol:

If I busted my *** on a power cord, I'm doing my best to not let that info leak.

Crazy to see how far Pettis has fallen, curious to see if he can put it together again and make a run.

pettis’ good days are done. He struggled against wrestlers so they gave him a striker (barboza) and he still lost.

pettis’ good days are done. He struggled against wrestlers so they gave him a striker (barboza) and he still lost.
Facts, as much as I want Pettis to get back on track I just don't see it happening. I think Chiesa gets the sub in 2nd rd.

Yeah I agree with yall I dont think Pettis is going to make it back to championship form but im rooting for the guy to make another push.

Lol

Valentina at 125 is scary as hell... She moves different and I can't see many handle her on the feet.

WMMA gonna WMMA.

Butthurt champ sitting on the shelf lashes out at mma journalist for posting facts.

Old girl broke her foot fighting a late replacement in a garbage fire of a title match. Then has to get surgery that the UFC handled to try to get her on a card, which she still won’t give a date she’ll be ready for. All she has to do is say, I will fight in August and it’s done.

She knows she’s losing that title to Schevchenko and her behavior is childish. More fuel to send WMMA back to Invicta and close the UFC’s women’s league.

Edit: it’s eapecially funny that Montano believe she’s has any kind of name recognition that would prompt anybody let alone Ariel to use it to get attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom