The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

mackenzee better not **** around standing up or she might get clipped. they threw a cupcake for her debut and she struggled

Sounds like the Moraes-Rivera situation all over again. Well that fight is scheduled so hope they can make this one happen too. I don't blame Dustin for being mad but he was just saying how happy he was with his new deal just recently so I think this fight still has a good chance to get made.

Big fan of both Poirier and Alvarez, the rematch needs to happen.

Poiriers looked really good, think hes hit his prime, win over Eddie puts him right there at the top.

Dustin got a main event fight vs Pettis after the Eddie fight.

Eddie is a former UFC and Bellator champion and was a perfect match up for Gaethje.

Crazy to see Vitor and Machida at the face offs, theres a 2 year difference but Machida looks 25 and Vitor looks 40 going on 70.

I guess Ill start drinking my own piss.

Eddie came off an embarrassing knockout against conor and fought a weird no contest with Dustin

He had minimal merit to get a tv show and a main event against Justin

Either way what's done is done now they're gonna have to massage dustins feelings when he really probably doesn't deserve that either lmao

I live 45 mins away from where Bellator is taking place, but gotta wait until 9pm to watch them on Paramount. Anyone know a way to watch this live?

If Eddie held out a bit for leverage either on a new long term deal (Ariel said he doesn't think that's happened) or just for that fight, and now Dustin is doing the same, let it be what it is as long as the **** actually happens now.

Bellator really needs to figure this out! Having tape delay on an event taking place in the west is unexcusable, can't they work out something with viacom/paramount to have the cards at 7pm pst/10pm est? They'd likely get better ratings this way.

^^ seriously. I haven't watched any Bellators bc I know the results / have seen highlights by the time they air

Wtf Yair Rodriguez cut for turning down the Zabit Magomedsharipov fight while the likes of the Diaz brothers get to muck around rejecting fights. :rolleyes

Rumors people involved with the fighters were robbed at gunpoint down in Brazil??? Take Colby's phone from him RIGHT NOW if this is true

Lmaooooo at dern having the audacity to take a recovery rehydration snack bag at the table after weighing in as a flyweight instead as a straweight

DEAD

Back
Top Bottom