The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

1472217466_1480.gif

Yeesh at Nunes. I'd say out of the two couples (Nunes-Ansaroff and Pennington-Torres) only one I'd consider would be Torres aka the tiny tornado. Funny how good of friends Tecia and Nunes seem to be.

Yeesh at Nunes. I'd say out of the two couples (Nunes-Ansaroff and Pennington-Torres) only one I'd consider would be Torres aka the tiny tornado. Funny how good of friends Tecia and Nunes seem to be.

ansaroff doesn’t look too bad. torres is ok but people saying she looks like lil b had me laughing.

Some dude fighting tomorrow has the nickname of Soldier of God

Breh, you can't just have the same nickname as Yoel lmaooooooo

At least be the Brazilian Soldier of God like how Oliveria is the Brazilian Cowboy

Yeah the girlfriends are all close friends apparently

That freaky looking Baby fighter is on tomorrow's UFC card. Dude is seriously creepy

I'll tune into the Daley/Fitch, Pico and Bader/Mo fights. Pico is fighting someone with almost 30 fights (19-8), don't care how much of can he might be, that's a pretty solid type of veteran opponent to face off against. He's on a 4 fight win streak all by finishes, damb

I never thought I’d agree with the sexist comments in here but UFC needs to do something with its women’s divisions.

Holly Holm is ranked 1 in Bantamweight despite losing 3/4 fights.

McKenzie Dern coming in 7 pounds over weight.

FW division still doesn’t exist.

On the mmafighting pre show, they recommended just making 125 and up women’s HW so it’s a big pool of competitors.

It's not sexist at all to criticize women's mma for actual facts. Folks just quick to cape labeling it sexist

Nate Diaz getting into it with clay guida and alpha male lmaoooo

I never thought I’d agree with the sexist comments in here but UFC needs to do something with its women’s divisions.

Holly Holm is ranked 1 in Bantamweight despite losing 3/4 fights.

McKenzie Dern coming in 7 pounds over weight.

FW division still doesn’t exist.

On the mmafighting pre show, they recommended just making 125 and up women’s HW so it’s a big pool of competitors.
Not sexist. You're saying it yourself, the women's divisions are a wreck right now. I can only think of Nunes who's holding it down but they're not promoting her like she deserves. And we know why the UFC don't think she's marketable but that's another story.

Every division outside of Lightweight and Welterweight are trash right now.

125: DJ fighting a bunch if bums
135: #1 guy just lost the title. #2 guy has fought 3 times in the last 4 years, all of which happened in 2016
145: After Ortega the guy next in line just got knocked out by the #1 contender
185; A mess after Romeo/Whitaker fight
205: Cornier fighting for the Heavyweight Strap because none of those guys can string wins together
Heavyweight: No contendera that they brought up the Lightweight Champion

All of these divisions are in just ast as bad places as the women’s divisions

Not sexist. You're saying it yourself, the women's divisions are a wreck right now. I can only think of Nunes who's holding it down but they're not promoting her like she deserves. And we know why the UFC don't think she's marketable but that's another story.

She’s not hot, rocks a mullet, isn’t white, and is a lesbian. Casual fans aren’t going to pay attention to her regardless if the ufc markets her or not. The only female most people know is fat honda and she’s retired.

Every division outside of Lightweight and Welterweight are trash right now.

125: DJ fighting a bunch if bums
135: #1 guy just lost the title. #2 guy has fought 3 times in the last 4 years, all of which happened in 2016
145: After Ortega the guy next in line just got knocked out by the #1 contender
185; A mess after Romeo/Whitaker fight
205: Cornier fighting for the Heavyweight Strap because none of those guys can string wins together
Heavyweight: No contendera that they brought up the Lightweight Champion

All of these divisions are in just ast as bad places as the women’s divisions
MW is loaded with talent, you calling it trash is completely false

Other than that most of the other divisions are not strong but also not trash. Just because the title picture may be out of sorts doesn't mean the entire divisions are trash

Women's mma overall is not as evolved as the men. It's not sexist to make this distinction for the NBA and WNBA

Women's mma doesn't deserve to be on the main card but if Dana feels it's good for business so be it

wnba players do get offended when people say it’s not as good as the men’s game. Even delusional when they say their league is not popular because the nba doesn’t help promote them.

Back
Top Bottom