The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It’s not good for business unless they sell the Unstoppable Cyborg narrative. They could’ve kept feeding her challengers. Now she wants to run away for boxing.

The 125 division is cannabilizing 115/135.

There’s no star like Rousey to prop women’s MMA anymore.

No one is going to tune in for Nunes/Peddington.

Lol Ronda’s cronies have all signed to the WWE

Last edited:
Not sexist. You're saying it yourself, the women's divisions are a wreck right now. I can only think of Nunes who's holding it down but they're not promoting her like she deserves. And we know why the UFC don't think she's marketable but that's another story.

they tried for awhile. she did the heavy work load leading up to the rousey fight and even aftwerwards. it was just difficult because of her lack of english
this could be one of the lowest rated PPV this year

Dern: "I tried my best"

Thicccc *** ***** was trying her best to eat as much tiramisu as possible

There's no way she should be fighting at 115 to begin with lmaoooooo 125 is her correct division. Making 115 consistently as she gets older, RIP. Hendricks without the beard, she aint foolin nobody

they tried for awhile. she did the heavy work load leading up to the rousey fight and even aftwerwards. it was just difficult because of her lack of english
this could be one of the lowest rated PPV this year
Yep numbers won’t look good for this but I’m looking forward to jacre bs gastelum

Has NT been acting up for anyone else?

Anyway here's my list of priorities for watching tonight:

1. Jacare vs Gastelum
2. Pico
3. Lovchenko (on ESPN)
4. Daley vs Fitch
5. Bader vs King Mo

This will be the worst PPV this year. Cyborg did betta numbers.

I don’t understand why they didn’t just do Cyborg/Nunes. Peddington hasn’t even fought for a year. Clearly should’ve had a #1 contenders match prior. And now you’re telling me Holly Holms is the next in the chute after winning 1/4 fights.

What is up with this site? Did they redirect all the bots to this site?

Machida's coach seems like a weirdo and a creep. I could imagine him being a total douche bag in the club or bar trying to get at chicks. He also seems to have a sexual attraction to Machida as well, which there's nothing wrong with, outside of business with pleasure

Bellator making the best three fights the last three fights is clutch. Can watch Lomachenko do his thing without missing Pico or Daley vs Fitch

Pennington's barbwire tattoo is one of the worst of all time. So poor

XRLxldM.gif

Back
Top Bottom