The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

A boxing rematch probably wouldn't make more than their first bout but I would have thought it would make more than what this UFC hybrid fight could net him

Idk maybe Dana let's Floyd in on his pockets and they're deeper than I thought

A boxing rematch probably wouldn't make more than their first bout but I would have thought it would make more than what this UFC hybrid fight could net him

Idk maybe Dana let's Floyd in on his pockets and they're deeper than I thought

Didn't Dana own 10% of the UFC and he sold his shares to WME??? That would have given him a lump of $420mil and he gets around $20mil/year for being the sole promoter... Guy's pockets hella deep.

stop it. the UFC cannot pay floyd mayweather, hes his own promototion theyd be going into business with him

IE at the end of the day its his terms, period. the conflict comes because Connor IS under contract to Daddy Dana.

he wont fight Connor in the octagon, somebody but not Connor

theyll fight again in the ring.

my 2cents

I hope they don't do boxing but also the modified rules fight just seems odd if true

I was thinking I'd love to see Floyd go up against a middle of the road UFC guy but then again I just don't see the reward in doing that

stop it. the UFC cannot pay floyd mayweather, hes his own promototion theyd be going into business with him

IE at the end of the day its his terms, period. the conflict comes because Connor IS under contract to Daddy Dana.

he wont fight Connor in the octagon, somebody but not Connor

theyll fight again in the ring.

my 2cents
Good points on how Floyd would be compensated

Conor rage on buffer incoming

"As a whole everybody’s got their own personal reaction, but I think it’s total disgust.” Buffer told TMZ Sports (transcribed by Sherdog.com). “I could say a lot of words personally, but we’ll see how it all pans out. There’s no excuse for it. It’s an insult, it’s disgusting, I mean that’s not what we’re about.”

"I don’t care who they are, anybody that justifies that has a problem,” Buffer said. “I could say something else right now, and I want to say it, but I’m telling you they have a problem. I’m being very polite.”

“Shocked. Horrified. Never think anything like this would ever happen,” Buffer said of his reaction to McGregor’s rampage. “In my 22-plus years of being in the UFC and doing everything I can in my life to build this great brand and to support this fantastic sport from my own little niche that I do, it’s like you **** on all of us with that one move.”

Boy ....

If Floyd already said Octagon, that mean the deal is either done or getting worked out.

ding ding ding

hope he mans up and just fights conor regular rules.

He would have nothing but respect to gain, If they did fight I bet conor makes a spectacle of it and drags it out to 2-3 rounds, put on a lil show similar to what floyd did with him.

It would be fun if flloyd is willing to step up and take a loss in MMA

Back
Top Bottom