The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If I'm Conor, I look to fight Woodley next ... Khabib is beatable but in my opinion is less likely to allow Conor the space to take him out ...

Woodley is most likely just as difficult, but at least you have the 3 belt champ, champ, champ aspect to try and achieve ...

Who at 155 has good enough wrestling to keep the fight standing against khabib? alvarez? I’m a michael chandler fanboy but he’s probably past his prime at this point and viacom / bellator pays him well.

I think Khabib is an easier fight for Conor than Tyron.

Khabib is pretty 1 dimensional.

With Tyron you gotta worry about speed, size, power, wrestling.

Eddie ******* Alvarez

"I'm khabibs kryptonite and you all know it"

Lmaooooo

Sure, win the belt easy then my man

Then there's Conor again. Did you become his kryptonite too?

His performance against that irish white privilege idiot thug was one of the worst i’ve ever seen from a champion. Basically had no defense or offense.

Who at 155 has good enough wrestling to keep the fight standing against khabib? alvarez? I’m a michael chandler fanboy but he’s probably past his prime at this point and viacom / bellator pays him well.

Nobody at 155... Would have to be Askren at 170

Conor has had beef with damn near everyone on the roster... Woodley basically LOL'd at him trying to post up on him... I hope Woodley gets him... Wold love to see Ty take his head off.

Same here, Woodley would shut his lights out

Bigger than the UFC!

Chiesa, Borg & that executive better be filing a civil suit as soon as that news officially breaks

Khabib talks alot when he is dominate position

Nate talk a lot no matter what position he's in.
Q: Getting smashed?
A: Stockton Slap

Oh and btw, paige van zant says in her upcoming book that she was gang raped in high school when boys got her drunk at a party

Saw that this morning too. Were they tried, or was this one of those things that got swept under the 'Rape Culture' rug.Said she had suicidal thoughts pretty often too. Would've never thought that considering how chipper she is.

Really looking forward to see the Adesanya kid again. He's shaping to be one of my favorite up and comers.

This is where you should’ve said FREAK SHOW

WME has money to recoup. Mayweather has a lust for huge paydays. Conor now has a taste for the finer things in life.

Conor will make more in those 25 minutes than the current UFC Champions have made combined in their careers

This is where you should’ve said FREAK SHOW

WME has money to recoup. Mayweather has a lust for huge paydays. Conor now has a taste for the finer things in life.

Conor will make more in those 25 minutes than the current UFC Champions have made combined in their careers
I'm curious about the money Floyd will get in this supposed match

A boxing rematch with conor wouldn't make him more?

But yes

FREAK SHOW

I don’t think you can sell a Boxing Rematch until after the UFC bout.

They’re very likely assuming Conor starches Floyd to set up the icebreaker.

Back
Top Bottom