The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Never thought I’d be more geeked for rasslin more than UFC/MMA.

They really need to begin the Blessed era. Kill all this money fight nonsense.

Brock doesn’t deserve to sniff near the HW title. He hasn’t won since Carwin (since the Hunt fight was thrown out).

Give him folks like Arloski, Congo, etc. Stipe will starch his soul. So would D.C. D.C. can stand and wrestle.

Again, you're saying a whole lot of nothing.

I was just pointing out that Khabib has beaten Top 5 fighters, because he said he hasn't.

Then you turn around and say "Well, they weren't Top 3. Facts, bro!"

:lol:

You not viewing him as the real champ means nothing, you're a name on a message board.

Last time I checked he has the belt around his waist.
It's a message board, not sure what you expect to see besides opinions

I don't really expect my opinion to mean something to Khabib or anyone in the UFC, shrugs

Sounds like you are quick to be upset about an opinion

I don't know how anyone can defend Khabib at this point given his performance last night against a SCRUB ... Not surprising that people are questioning his resume now ...

That being said, I think he is capable of beating anyone ... he just has to do it ... it's not Dana's fault that he went with Conor given the marketability potential ...

It's a message board, not sure what you expect to see besides opinions

I don't really expect my opinion to mean something to Khabib or anyone in the UFC, shrugs

Sounds like you are quick to be upset about an opinion

No, man, :lol:

I wasn't even responding to you, you came out of left field moving goal posts shouting "facts" for no reason.

"Oh, well that was pre juice RDA"

"Oh, well he wasn't top 3"

:rofl:

Enjoy the rest of your night, Vincent.

No, man, :lol:

I wasn't even responding to you, you came out of left field moving goal posts shouting "facts" for no reason.

"Oh, well that was pre juice RDA"

"Oh, well he wasn't top 3"

:rofl:

Run along now.
Again it's a message board, it's ok to respond to everyone

I wasn't shouting, this is why you seem legit upset right now

I have been giving facts as to why I do not believe Khabib is undisputed, and no, I do not intend for my opinion to have any impact on Khabib. If he beats Tony or Conor I will be happy to say he's undisputed because again, I am a huge Khabib fan

Being that I've been posting in the thread for the past several years, I'll be here a while, so no running for me. Hope to see you around here my friend

Has keko commandeered your account?
Why are you mentioning me?

You lame AF, I didn't even respond to your back and forth because you are arguing about a whole lot of nothing.

The irony that you saying the same about Vincent.

Keep it moving kid ....

Let's all just move on lmao
Dude had to correct someone about RDA being a top 5 just to troll.

RDA was top 5 and he was nowhere near the dude he became.

Facts are Khabib is the current champ. Facts are he didn't beat the champ to get the belt.

**** is not rocket science .. Dude always have the most idiotic arguments. LoL

“Absolutely,” Dana White said when asked if Khabib Nurmagomedov was the most dominant fighter in UFC history. “For what he went through this week. Physically, emotionally and mentally it is just unbelievable. There is probably three guys on the entire roster that would have accepted three different fights in week. Conor McGregor absolutely would, Donald Cerrone, and Khabib.”

“Absolutely,” Dana White said when asked if Khabib Nurmagomedov was the most dominant fighter in UFC history. “For what he went through this week. Physically, emotionally and mentally it is just unbelievable. There is probably three guys on the entire roster that would have accepted three different fights in week. Conor McGregor absolutely would, Donald Cerrone, and Khabib.”
Dana is so full of ****.

Ask any of the MMA fighters to fight an unknown for a belt as long as is within their division and all of them would say **** it. Even short notice like AL which accepted the fight, Pettis which prepare for one opponent and was willing to cut to make the fight etc.

Dude is a ******* moron man ...

Dana always says Fighter X is the Most X, Y and Z after a fight, dude can't help himself :rofl:

I always get a kick of what he'll proclaim next

I think if you can play the distance game with khalabeeb à la wonderboy and discourage the TD, you can catch him on the feet

he totally abandoned the TD after the 2nd round and started falling in love with is hands

I think if you can play the distance game with khalabeeb à la wonderboy and discourage the TD, you can catch him on the feet

Easily.

MJ was lighting him up in the stand up.

It's what made the Tony/Max matchups interesting.

Unfortunately for us, Tony wears sunglasses inside and tripped over a damn power cord.

well i mean he is the promoter so......

The question was asked about if we were in charge of Zuffa.

My first act would be to assign Dana to Boxing (if that is a direction they want to go).

Get a new promoter.

Focus on making a UFC Fight Night special.

Focus on presenting the fighters as special.

Reduce the number of cards.

If reality tv shows are a necessity, then move toward fighter-focused short seasons. First would be Khabib. Other possible seasons would be Tyrone Woodley, Colby C, Yoel Romero, Al Laquinta, etc. Specials on fighting scenes like Liverpool, Poland, UK, some U.S. cities. Rivalry specials on Bork/Mir, Cain/Dos Santos, GSP/B.J., Liddell/Couture, etc.

Use the Fightpass to promote the smaller promotions and up and coming fighters.

Back
Top Bottom