The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It takes more balls to fight there as opposed to anywhere else? As long as he ain’t talking trash to Putin, he will be fine.
Uh, yeah it's not a covington Brazil level thing but fighting over there, which would be the first ever Russia UFC event would be rabbid

Just like it would take balls for khabib to fight conor in Dublin

Khabib will go into Ramadan imagine he'll be ready by August or September

Seems like perfect timing for conor who Dana wanted to fight in September before the melee

Might be in Vegas, Dana said he doesn't want Russia's first event to be khabib for whatever reason

Belt feels super empty. No doubt khabib is one of the best in the division but Jesus it would have been nice if he beat Ferguson or conor not al ******* iaquinta

I can see that because Conor is pretty much an icon in Ireland, but I don’t see Conor needing extra protection in Russia because of Khabib.
Its not just the idea that he may or may not need extra security it's the fact that khabib would get that extra boost of fighting on his home turf for the first time ever

He takes so much pride in repping his people and his family, actually fighting in front of them for the first time in the UFC would be such a wild scene

I can see that because Conor is pretty much an icon in Ireland, but I don’t see Conor needing extra protection in Russia because of Khabib.

Ummmm, Russia has a long history of outright savagery... I wouldn’t take that fight if I was Conor... It is bound to have something pop off

Few more notes

-Dana says they are close to new tv deal, won't say which network

-khabib has yet to lose a single round

-yair said it'd be an honor to fight zabit but first yair has a fight coming up which will be announced soon

-JJ claims that the striking stats clearly shows she won and called herself the queen of the division

-khabib believes tony needs to fight someone before they fight since khabib had to fight Michael Johnson the time he had to pull out of the Ferguson fight

-khabib wants a world tour for the Conor fight and says he will humble him.. also said he can settle the beef outside the cage without media and security

-khabib said a gsp fight would be at 155, he's not interested in not defending the belt

Few more notes

-Dana says they are close to new tv deal, won't say which network

-khabib has yet to lose a single round

-yair said it'd be an honor to fight zabit but first yair has a fight coming up which will be announced soon

-JJ claims that the striking stats clearly shows she won and called herself the queen of the division

-khabib believes tony needs to fight someone before they fight since khabib had to fight Michael Johnson the time he had to pull out of the Ferguson fight

-khabib wants a world tour for the Conor fight and says he will humble him.. also said he can settle the beef outside the cage without media and security

-khabib said a gsp fight would be at 155, he's not interested in not defending the belt
JJ has brain damage.

She's like the dude that challenge Wilder and the kept talking **** after he almost got killed. LoL

Khabib wants to hold the belt for a little while ... seems like he is scare of Cucuy ...

I honestly thought Khabib didn't try to finish AI bu t with that Tony comment, I might be wrong.

One last thing, Dana also said there's no way they work with Showtime/CBS in a possible Floyd fight, Dana called Steve Espinosa a slimy rat

Floyd meanwhile says he would like to return to fighting and it would be with the UFC. He said a Conor fight is a possibility but he could also sign a multi fight deal

Floyd says he wants to fight at 145 "I think that's a weight class" he said

I've been asking this, but what does Floyd have to gain by doing this? I honestly give him a ton of respect because there's literally no reason he needs to do this yet he keeps stoking the flames as if he is dead serious about coming over

I think he should start at 135 first if he's serious, I want to see him in there

One last thing, Dana also said there's no way they work with Showtime/CBS in a possible Floyd fight, Dana called Steve Espinosa a slimy rat

Floyd meanwhile says he would like to return to fighting and it would be with the UFC. He said a Conor fight is a possibility but he could also sign a multi fight deal

Floyd says he wants to fight at 145 "I think that's a weight class" he said

I've been asking this, but what does Floyd have to gain by doing this? I honestly give him a ton of respect because there's literally no reason he needs to do this yet he keeps stoking the flames as if he is dead serious about coming over

I think he should start at 135 first if he's serious, I want to see him in there

There’s no one else for Floyd to fight in boxing
He knows how many eyes would want to see him crossover into mma and possibly get worked, both mma fans and boxing fans .
Money talks so let’s talk morer....

If Irish mans went to Russia they might literally die.

World Cup is in Russia this summer
Russia gotta be on its best behavior for a while

There’s no one else for Floyd to fight in boxing
He knows how many eyes would want to see him crossover into mma and possibly get worked, both mma fans and boxing fans .
Money talks so let’s talk morer....

World Cup is in Russia this summer
Russia gotta be on its best behavior for a while
There's nobody left to fight in boxing? He could easily fight Conor in boxing again and make a ridiculous amount more for that 1 fight than anything he would make with the UFC where he'd probably have to have multiple fights

Besides Conor, they could most likely find some opponent and still get a huge pay day for yet another "comeback fight"

Yes of course there would be eye balls on him if he came over but that wouldn't translate to making more money than what he could do in boxing

Been training his whole life for his time to shine

C64E173E-E22F-4251-AAE1-764D632C70C3.jpeg

Mystic Mac Gets it right once again

Back
Top Bottom