The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

enough thanking his teammates. go call out conor and cut a promo

he dont want that smoke with irish gangsta

Yeah, Luke is cringeworthy. Interesting to see him with AKA for Khabib even though he trains predominantly in Florida now. I guess they have a really long history though.

The judge has Conor shook in my opinion and that’s why he was on best behavior in the nosebleeds.

Conor will land on Khabib’s chin at will, but if he can’t stun him before a takedown he’ll get Khabibed.

Conor might not survive Khabib ... He gets lazy technically, especially in the latter rounds ... The takedown defense would have to be better than ever ... I dont know if one left would be enough but he would definitely have an opportunity ... A true toss up in my eyes ...

But Khabib is boring as hell ... He just went the distance with the number 11 contender ... Max and Tony would have given him a run ...

Conor might not survive Khabib ... He gets lazy technically, especially in the latter rounds ... The takedown defense would have to be better than ever ... I dont know if one left would be enough but he would definitely have an opportunity ... A true toss up in my eyes ...

But Khabib is boring as hell ... He just went the distance with the number 11 contender ... Max and Tony would have given him a run ...

max and tony might've finished khabib if he tried that stand up BS that he was trying to showoff in the later rounds. i dont know if he was tired and couldnt complete the takedowns or if Al was just defending it better but khabib striking is nowhere near the other top LHW

I think Max would have beat Khabib tbh

I would let Mackenzie Dern pull guard.

Johnson already showed us the potential with a wild, looping, left hand across the chin of Khabib can do. McGregor's left hand would be Alvarez 2.0 on Khabib. His only chance is a takedown and they'll be well prepared for that.

Back
Top Bottom