The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

She’s overrated, but I don’t dislike her. She just didn’t deserve that win.

Gadhela and Andrade are strong durable fighters with better submission games than Rose.

You remember when Karolina and Rose fought? Rose looked like an amateur.

Fight was close, but Joanna should have won 3-2, judges giving it to Rose 4-1 is just wrong.
I'm not a Rose fan, although before the first fight all that **** JJ was doing made me root for Rose, and on this second fight well I liked Rose more and saw a clear win.

In regards to previous fights, fighters are always evolving. There are a few fighters that are beast now but weren't before ....

Anyways, this card was weak AF. I been fighting my sleep, and I think sleep would of have been better.

I feel like Khabib is really trying hard for the choke and giving the dude a little mercy by not just ground and Pounding him

I feel like Khabib is really trying hard for the choke and giving the dude a little mercy by not just ground and Pounding him
This is so lopsided is not even entertaining ....

IA is nowhere near close to a championship level fight. Don't know if he will ever win regardless of win Streaks

rogan is so cringe sometimes but I get that he's trying to hype conor into coming back

Back
Top Bottom