The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Pretty sure there are newer rules where damage is more important than the number of strikes. Some one correct me if I'm wrong.

I’m this world, she landed more strikes, punches and low kicks. Rose was too apprehensive, without a KO I don’t care if she landed a heavier punch here or there.
Here or There? I didn't watch the same fight you did.

I saw JJ missing almost everything to the upper body and Rose beating her to the punch each and everytime.

Even when JJ did land, Rose punch landed first which zapped the powers off JJ.

I said 4 - 1 because effort won JJ a round and the judges agreed ... seems like we were watching the same fight.

Bruh, body and haircut of an 11 year old boy.

Just no.

Rose just looks and acts like a fighter. She was cute when she had hair.

7a20266dae6802d462d8c9ee4b7d6e46--rose-namajunas-ufc-fight-night.jpg

Sgkmk5L.jpg

Rose won the fight. JJ looked like those actresses that escape a horror movie at the very end. She messed her up bad.

JJ landed a lot of good leg kicks, but Rose’s defense and punches were on point tonight. I had 48-47 Rose, she won that fifth round with that takedown.

JJ landed a lot of good leg kicks, but Rose’s defense and punches were on point tonight. I had 48-47 Rose, she won that fifth round with that takedown.
nah rose was kinda beating JJ on the standup in that round tho. that takedown honestly did nothing, rose even took damage on the ground and new rules wouldn't even account for that.

but the right girl won, can't agree it was 49-46 but it doesn't really matter either way lol

Seems like you just don't like Rose .... is cool

She’s overrated, but I don’t dislike her. She just didn’t deserve that win.

Gadhela and Andrade are strong durable fighters with better submission games than Rose.

You remember when Karolina and Rose fought? Rose looked like an amateur.

Fight was close, but Joanna should have won 3-2, judges giving it to Rose 4-1 is just wrong.

She’s overrated, but I don’t dislike her. She just didn’t deserve that win.

Gadhela and Andrade are strong durable fighters with better submission games than Rose.

You remember when Karolina and Rose fought? Rose looked like an amateur.

Fight was close, but Joanna should have won 3-2, judges giving it to Rose 4-1 is just wrong.
it should've been 3-2 either way but i think rose was the rightful winner.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/8956/Rose-Namajunas-vs-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk

What were the final strikes statistics on the Rose/JJ fight?

Seemed like Rose outstruck JJ and her head movement was way more on point than JJ, who got stunned more than a few times

I'd love for Floyd to come over honestly, let's face it we've all wanted fighters to cross over. He's old but he's not washed up yet. Let him fight a middle of the road caliber fighter

That’s a lot of people that got it wrong, but in the fight game these are the risks of going to a decision.
i also had it 3-2 JJ but i'm a bit biased towards JJ :lol:

thought it was 2-2 for sure going into the 5th, was kinda surprised at 4-1 all the way around

Guys, let’s just make peace.

We can all agree to disagree on the decision, but I think we can all agree women’s mma is generally trash. The level is upper tier men’s amateur mma at best.

Back
Top Bottom